Good low to no sugar mayonnaise recommendations

Might want to try a Whole Foods or Trader Joes, sounds like a niche product.

I understand the low sugar but how much mayo is used ? I guess potato/macaroni uses lots but then potatoes and macaroni are high carb to begin with.

I’d say that most commercial mayonnaise is low sugar, typically it’s not enough to trigger a labeling requirement. I avoid a lot of sugar as well but this isn’t one area I’m particularly concerned about. If you’re so inclined you can make your own mayonnaise pretty easily and it’s better tasting than commercial. I don’t do this but my wife does because of the taste. I’m fine with Kraft or Hellmans at about 0.10 grams of sugar in a tablespoon.

Reactions: 4WD
Been reading and cannot find many low sugar or no sugar mayonnaise. Thank You all in advance.
Duke’s
Blue Plate has a small amount of sugar. The amount is so small that it measures 0% for 1 Tablespoon.
Both of the above mayonnaise are made with egg yolks and not whole eggs.

^^Seriously?^^
I'm eating lots of Salmon Salad as part of my 'carb control'.
Is the lettuce and cabbage shredded into the salad or just on the plate?
Buy it shredded, then mix in with mayo and salmon or chicken or tuna. That simple. Just ask #18FAN😍😍

It’s not the majority of sugar I’d be concerned about it’s the amount of fat added to whatever you are using it in unless you are in a full keto diet as Sam Sulek says that shi$t adds up.

It’s not the majority of sugar I’d be concerned about it’s the amount of fat added to whatever you are using it in unless you are in a full keto diet as Sam Sulek says that shi$t adds up.
I don’t follow people like him who are on social media. I’ll stick with 0% yogurt

Back