Good low/no carb foods

I have no issue with a apple a day heck many use them for a pre workout.
Oatmeal on other hand if was was in a weight loss I’d be very strict. Most people way over portion size and are eat 2 3 servings and think it’s one get a scale to learn portion size on big carb foods it will open your eyes and won’t believe how much you are overeating.

I have no issue with a apple a day heck many use them for a pre workout.
Oatmeal on other hand if was was in a weight loss I’d be very strict. Most people way over portion size and are eat 2 3 servings and think it’s one get a scale to learn portion size on big carb foods it will open your eyes and won’t believe how much you are overeating.
Good idea on the scale. When I use oatmeal I’m using less than a 1/3 cup

Good idea on the scale. When I use oatmeal I’m using less than a 1/3 cup
After years I still use one daily on many items never green vegetables eat all you want and people should.
0% Greek Yogurt 90calories
273B4B87-1FEF-4ACC-811B-C06D8CB5CF9E.jpeg
DA9AF8D3-86E1-4B08-820F-200BC3082B65.jpeg

Barley a hand full of walnuts 28 grams is a serving added 180 calories most people double or triple this amount.

Oatmeal and apples in a talk about low carb? Those two don’t go together. Might as well eat a chocolate bar.

I have some full fat Greek yogurt with a handful of nuts and a couple raspberries and blueberries (only a small amount) and some cheese and salami for breakfast.

Oatmeal and apples in a talk about low carb? Those two don’t go together. Might as well eat a chocolate bar.

I have some full fat Greek yogurt with a handful of nuts and a couple raspberries and blueberries (only a small amount) and some cheese and salami for breakfast.
I’m not into Greek yogurt. Still has carbs and more sugar than regular yogurt. Even if I have 1/3 cup or less oatmeal; it’s very healthy at least. Forget I even brought oatmeal up if I’m gonna get destroyed talking bout it. Sheesh!!

I’m not into Greek yogurt. Still has carbs and more sugar than regular yogurt. Even if I have 1/3 cup or less oatmeal; it’s very healthy at least. Forget I even brought oatmeal up if I’m gonna get destroyed talking bout it. Sheesh!!
In his defense the title is for No or Low Carb foods neither are in that category will a apple kill you no but it is low Carb No I’d be more concerned of a total lower Carb lifestyle and both foods can be eaten occasionally or in moderation.

In his defense the title is for No or Low Carb foods neither are in that category will a apple kill you no but it is low Carb No I’d be more concerned of a total lower Carb lifestyle and both foods can be eaten occasionally or in moderation.
Exactly. Just didn’t get why I got crucified for mentioning 1/3 cup or less oatmeal OCCASIONALLY.

So in layman’s terms: a apple a day is good/OK. Yogurt, I may not try. Nuts are another one that’s ok in moderation as they have lots of calories.

your HEALTH is the bottom line IMO + that means controlling insulin! ever heard of SKINNY-FAT, being trim but not healthy from poor food choices! internet has lots of good info as well as not, so lots of research !!

Exactly. Just didn’t get why I got crucified for mentioning 1/3 cup or less oatmeal OCCASIONALLY.

So in layman’s terms: a apple a day is good/OK. Yogurt, I may not try. Nuts are another one that’s ok in moderation as they have lots of calories.
It’s like mentioning Supertech in a thread about Euro approved oils. ;)

will she feed the horse grass fed prime Angus Beef? No because your argument is as stupid as it gets.
Oats are really high in sugar. Horses get a diabetes like condition from a high sugar diet so it is not stupid.

Back