Good deal on Cadillac lease?

chevy bolts and nissan leafs sub 100
ioniqs 150

tundras 300
tacos 199

fun times
Those were the good old days of crazy cheap leases. With my GM card points I pulled off some good deals. Back in the day if your lease was up and you didn't lease another GM they would send me a letter doubling my points. What GM didn't know was I already called the finance company extended the lease another 30 days told them I'm waiting on a car in transit. Worked every time. This time they didn't double my points sent me a bonus 750

Yes I'm excited it's been awhile since we had some sort of performance car. It's been a few decades of young kids then hump kids to college SUVs finally broke the cycle
There's the saying that nobody lies on their deathbed wishing that they had spent more time at the office; I think that there is a corollary to that- nobody lies on their deathbed wishing that they had saved a few dollars and driven a soul-slaughtering anodyne appliance for decades.

I'm leasing under my business the enclave lease is up wife wants something smaller. I'm not a fan to small for me but she likes it. It's just for her to run around for local errands stuff like that found the enclave to big to park and buzz around town.
Is your wife buzzing around town for local errands a business related expense?

Might want to watch what you post if it’s not really legit.

While I understand leasing has some advantages when it’s a write off for a business, I’ve never seen that it’s a “good deal”.

What’s the actual interest rate? How much depreciation are they assuming? That’s how you determine if it’s a good deal…

Is your wife buzzing around town for local errands a business related expense?

Might want to watch what you post if it’s not really legit.

While I understand leasing has some advantages when it’s a write off for a business, I’ve never seen that it’s a “good deal”.

What’s the actual interest rate? How much depreciation are they assuming? That’s how you determine if it’s a good deal…
It's a great deal and my wife runs around town in our company car for business purposes on our company gas card insured under our business and it runs really fast while conducting company business. Happy wife happy life as they say

It's a great deal and my wife runs around town in our company car for business purposes on our company gas card insured under our business and it runs really fast while conducting company business. Happy wife happy life as they say
Well I meant the money paid to a leasing company, not the tax write off. I’ve never seen lease terms as a good deal because of the money factor/interest rates being so high. In this environment with higher rates again, I’d imagine the MF is pretty significant, which is why I asked about that.

Back