Good deal on Cadillac lease?

Not a fan of leasing. Leased a car once when I needed extra cash for construction loan. My humble position is if you can use the cash for the purchase or investment into an appreciable asset then it might make sense. If you don't have any cash, keep saving and searching.....just my humble opinion.

If I was working in sales, and needed that, sure. Otherwise this is just long term renting—I don’t see how this is wise long term. Tempting if one has money to burn, and just wants the convenience.

I'm leasing under my business the enclave lease is up wife wants something smaller. I'm not a fan to small for me but she likes it. It's just for her to run around for local errands stuff like that found the enclave to big to park and buzz around town.

Last edited:
2024 Cadillac XT4 luxury package with heated front back seats FWD lease. $488 a month 10k miles $800 out of my pocket. In today's market a good deal or keep looking?
so many unknowns, that your question cannot be answered

What was your target deal by answering the below?

What was the preincentive selling price and is this good compared to what others are getting in the market?
What were the taxable fees?
What is the base money factor?
$800 out of pocket break down?
What incentives do you qualify for?
Any msd to lower the mf?

What was the preincentive selling price and is this good compared to what others are getting in the market?
Any msd to lower the mf?
That's way too much work for me 😂.

After my dealings and 39 months spent with a 2020 XT4 Premium Luxury, I'd only lease it
Was quite happy to give the keys back at the end of the lease
Back then (June 2020), she leased a well optioned Premium Luxury (nearly $50k MSRP) for less than $1,000 down/$550 a month
Current corporate deals
If you've got the ability to work in a Costco/AAA/GM Supplier or Friends & Family savings, I would strongly advise
Friends don't let friends pay MSRP, especially on heavily depreciating domestic products

Don't let me be a downer, it sounds like a very good deal
Just put in the due diligence that it's the best deal
1705255004982.png

Last edited:

Any msd to lower the mf?
That's way too much work for me 😂.
Id strongly urge you to reconsider, but to each their own.

This does seem like the sort of vehicle to lease and not own.

If you like it and can swing it, do it.

The forum is for vehicle advice, not money advice.
I can swing the payment not a issue thankfully things are going well financially. I'm not a fan of the car but it's not for me I was curious about if any one thought it was a good lease deal in today's market.

Not my style to dig in to deep on that kinda of stuff for me it's only monthly payment is fair to me for the vehicle in which this case absolutely not but I was curious in today's market maybe it is
Power to ya.

Personally monthly payments are not something i consider useful.
Im more about total cost, as thats what determines a vehicles monthly. The other factors i listed are also something to look into since they dictate borrowing costs. 488 at a marked up money factor means increased apr. Same with dealer preincentive selling price.

After my dealings and 39 months spent with a 2020 XT4 Premium Luxury, I'd only lease it
Back then (June 2020), she leased a well optioned Premium Luxury (nearly $50k MSRP) for less than $1,000 down/$550 a month
Current corporate deals
If you've got the ability to work in a Costco/AAA/GM Supplier or Friends & Family savings, I would strongly advise
Friends don't let friends pay MSRP, especially on heavily depreciating domestic products

View attachment 198455
national offer i guess is 544 with zero down?

2024 Cadillac XT4 luxury package with heated front back seats FWD lease. $488 a month 10k miles $800 out of my pocket. In today's market a good deal or keep looking?
Back in 2016 when I worked for a Lexus dealership they had a 10k lease on thd es350 for $4k down, $499 a month. Unfortunately Lexus forgot to stipulate the $4k down part.

Current corporate deals

View attachment 198455
[/QUOTE
If true then the $488 deal is a fair one plus it has about $2k in added options

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114-131741.jpg
    Screenshot_20240114-131741.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 30
Back