GNC vitamins at Walmart?

I was in Walmart and saw they have GNC products. I saw a bottle of the GNC Mega Men vitamins for $9.99 whereas at the GNC store they're $19.99. Are these vitamins authentic? I've never seen them there for sale before.

If its on the shelves at Walmart it is legit. Having said that they are probably poor quality vitamins in the first place.
The only caution with them is if its online and sold through a 3rd party.

Is the CNG store at the MALL? Is the bottle count(I.U.) the same between stores The CNG stores in my area are paying MALL rent. And the CNG store is providing & paying employees with knowledge about the product...or so we'd think!

The GNC stores I go to are free standing buildings. The GNC products I saw were on the shelves at one of the Walmarts near me.

Sams Club has been selling GNC vits for some time now, so it is not a surprise. If you are "in the know" for vitamins, there are better (and cheaper) selections, but for the average person, it gets you most of the way there, for little cranial engagement, with a side effect of a larger drain on your budget.

This is what my bride and I take (obviously she takes the female version).

She has a very sensitive stomach, and this is one of the only vitamins we have found that she can take without trouble. I can attest, I have tried many different vits over the years, and this is one I can actually tell in my day to day if I miss taking it...it does help me feel better, and better focus and mental capability.

If its on the shelves at Walmart it is legit. Having said that they are probably poor quality vitamins in the first place.
The only caution with them is if its online and sold through a 3rd party.
They are better for me than many popular brands liek Nature Made, Centrum and One 1a Day.

The Mega Men works for me, but I have to break them in 1/2 and take them maybe every 3 days or so with food only. They are too "mega" I am very sensitve to drugs, analgesics, aspirin etc.

I have tried 4 different Blood pressure meds under a Doctors care, and I can tolerate NONE of them at all.
I haven't tried Metoprolo though - I have pretty much given up on BP meds,

I’ll browse the supplement isle next time I go to Walmart. The best way to get your vitamins is from eating proper food. I do take a selenium pill everyday.

GNC is learning they can't compete against the Sam's/Walmart conglomerate -- so if you can't beat them, join them! Smart move by GNC.
Likely they are "moving up the chain" when they are no longer adding value in a retail store for small volume sales and people are not paying extra for the service there vs a big chain like Walmart / Sam's / Target / Costco. That's how most salon hair care product start from being salon only and then gradually get into retail and exit salon.

Looking closer the ones Walmart has on the shelf is Mega Men Sport One a Day. They don’t have the regular Mega Men vitamins that I take,which have an extensive fruit and vegetable blend.

Are these vitamins authentic?
Is there a single instance ever of Walmart selling anything that's fake ? I'm going to confidently say "no". Walmart isn't going to buy anything from 3rd-parties, distributors, and so on, they buy direct from the manufacturer.

Is the CNG store at the MALL? Is the bottle count(I.U.) the same between stores The CNG stores in my area are paying MALL rent. And the CNG store is providing & paying employees with knowledge about the product...or so we'd think!
GNC is probably expanding their reach and are wise to do so. Their stores around here are all inside malls and traffic in those are dying, so in turn, their sales have to be hurting too. Any manufacturer would LOVE to have their items on Walmart's shelves.

GNC declared bankruptcy well over a year ago. This is probably their strategy going forward as they are closing their own stores and capitalizing on the GNC brand familiarity.

Also, this is not the same GNC many will know of. They were bought by Harbin Pharmaceutical which is a state owned Chinese company.

Back