GM has ruined the looks of the new Corvette so bad I now like the Camaro better

I agree. It's pimped. To me the Corvettes just got uglier and uglier starting with the 5th gen coupe's Town Car trunk. Next decade they'll look like a Hot Wheels toy from 1977. Wait, nevermind.

I agree. It's pimped. To me the Corvettes just got uglier and uglier starting with the 5th gen coupe's Town Car trunk. Next decade they'll look like a Hot Wheels toy from 1977. Wait, nevermind.
I think you started one gen too early. The 5th gen was one of the nicest looking Vettes. They started going down hill with the C6...

Guys this is a classic case of styling preference. Ferrari has the same problem. That is some folks like the long hood GT look and some like the purpose built mid engine exotic.

I had a C4 friend had a C6 now he had a nice C7. I too would buy a used one over the C8.

The Camaro was on my list of cars I was interested in. Drove the LT1. Great car except it truly does feel like you're driving in a coffin. Couldn't get past that.

I have to agree with the OP on this one. Further, imho the Corvette peaked with the 2009 ZR1. Even all these years later, that is an amazingly good looking car.

Back