GM has ruined the looks of the new Corvette so bad I now like the Camaro better

I know the new mid engine Vette is supposed to be a world beater, but I just can't stand its looks. IMO, the new Camaro looks a billion times nicer...I just can't get into the looks of these new vehicles that have all of these vents and grills covering every inch of the front and back of the vehicle, just too dang ugly!

hqdefault.jpg

While I agree with the looks, they dont have any issues selling them so no use complaining.

I'm sure the Camaro is a great car, but I have the hardest time telling the fifth and sixth generations apart.

It is the only Corvette I think did NOT scream old man besides the original. The balance all nearly looked the same slowly morphing over the years.

Love it. No gold chains required or leather coats.
Maybe us old men are the only ones with any taste...the C5 is leaps and bounds better looking than the new one...

most ALL older vehicles look better BUT modern performance can't be denied BUT i you have DEEP pockets a restomod is the best of both worlds $$$

Reactions: Ws6
The white one looks ok. They didn't do the black one any favors. Not sure why the car needs to completely different noses, but one of them was botched. The Corvette, I'm getting used to. I think aftermarket wheels are a big help for that car. The OEMs look cheap.

Camaro.jpg

I love the current Corvette!! The previous body style I thought was hideous. The bulbous toothy grille to the taillights that looked like they were crying, plus I don’t like the shape of the car at all.

The new one is beautiful!!

I know the new mid engine Vette is supposed to be a world beater, but I just can't stand its looks. IMO, the new Camaro looks a billion times nicer...I just can't get into the looks of these new vehicles that have all of these vents and grills covering every inch of the front and back of the vehicle, just too dang ugly!
It no longer has that blue-collar vibe. I understand but you'll be okay. ;)

The first two generations were the best in my opinion. The third generation was decent. The fourth generation was a morphodite and it never recovered.

You're right, it just doesn't look right especially with their owners jean shorts and white Reeboks with athletic socks...
I always picture them wearing the elastic waistband jean shorts (jorts),white t-shirt tucked in that has some vacation destination logo on it,belt,white socks,and white tennis shoes.:D

I love the current Corvette!! The previous body style I thought was hideous. The bulbous toothy grille to the taillights that looked like they were crying, plus I don’t like the shape of the car at all.

The new one is beautiful!!
I agree - anytime I see one, it makes me turn my head to get a good look at it. I'm never sure is it a Corvette, an Acura NSX, a McLaren, etc.

Back