Glaco Mirror Coat Zero

I saw this product in another thread and went on Amazon and bought it. It wasn’t cheap at $25 for the small can. I live in the PNW and my Acura has small side mirrors so I wanted to try this product and see how well it works. I don’t have a rear view camera on my car so I couldn’t test it on it.

I sprayed both my mirrors and used over half the can, ounces per $$ is very high for this product. After I let the product dry I noticed a few dried drops on my driver side mirror. I tried to blot them with a microfiber cloth and the coating came off in those areas. I removed all the coating and resprayed the driver side mirror. It’s been raining here everyday for the last month and this stuff works! The mirrors are always dry while the rest of the car is wet, nothing sticks to the mirror glass.

The downside to this stuff is it will come off quite easily if touched by your fingers or cloth. If you wash your car often then it will be a waste of money. I guess you could put a plastic bag on your mirrors when you wash your car to keep the mirrors dry. The other negative is it leaves a white haze on the mirrors.

Recheck your application. This stuff requires about twelve hours of dry conditions to cure. It should be durable after that.

It’s made by Soft99 which has a number of good products.

Back