Getting us used to the future today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Tempest
A plan, spear headed by a former ranking member of the SEIU, was caught on tape in March that has much the same thinking and methods currently being used by the OWS folks. Take down the banks, then the economy, and then the government.

And funnily enough the Libyan freedom fighters stopped mid fight to create a reserve bank controlled by the usual suspects.

Originally Posted By: urchin
It must be that the protesters are making things really difficult for the elite . They have failed in taking the movement over through the democratic and republican control levers, and most of the public are onto the corporate controlled media's smearing the movement in general.

Good work protesters... the object now is to simply stay out there and outlast the elite cabalists.

Can you please point me to some cogent list of demands or wants that these "protesters" are asking for? All I see out there is a bunch of whiny people complaining that they aren't getting things for free.

Can you please point me to some cogent list of demands or wants that these "protesters" are asking for? .

This is a form of psychological warfare, I know you grasp that. Don't you?

I wouldn't tell my enemies what I want, you need to keep the powers that be (all elite cabalists) guessing.

Nothing better than a headless organization when you are waging a form battle.

You're like a carbon copy of that other guy LS2...something or other. Right down to the obligatory "cheap shot" in every post.

People getting something for free...LOL

Yeah and what about all that free trillions in welfare for the criminals running the banks, and defense contractors?

Last edited:

Can you please point me to some cogent list of demands or wants that these "protesters" are asking for? All I see out there is a bunch of whiny people complaining that they aren't getting things for free.

Depends on the small groups in the protest, I've seen something like ending the wars, off shore drilling, bank bailout, ATM fee, foreclosure, import, state employee furlough, education spending cut, health care cost increase, etc. So no, not all of the demand are about not getting free stuff.

It is more like the typical protest on the opposite spectrum waving the USA flag, with all sorts of demand depends on who you ask but it is the flag waving that unites them. The occupy movement replace the flags with camping gears.

Originally Posted By: Shannow

And funnily enough the Libyan freedom fighters stopped mid fight to create a reserve bank controlled by the usual suspects.

Bingo!

Actually one of the so called "freedom fighters" had the star of david tattooed on his arm! Can you say Mossad?

Nice catch!

It's interesting to notice how the US always attacks those nations that refuse to allow the international banksters to take control of the money supply in those nations.

Obviously Gaddafi was not a nice guy, but the US was practically in bed with him recently until he was going to connect the Libyan dinar to gold! Then he had to go.

Also while people like Gaddafi has killed people the US has murdered millions of innocents in the name of "freedom". So who is worse really? Isn't a criminal a criminal when they murder?

Last edited:
...the US has murdered millions of innocents in the name of "freedom"....

OK. Now you have lost it completely. Millions? Dude you swallowed something bad.

Quote:
This is a form of psychological warfare, I know you grasp that. Don't you?

Psychological warfare, enemies, waging a form battle, the powers that be (all elite cabalists).

Good God man no offense but thats a bit over the top isn't it?
That kind of ranting isn't going to persuade anyone that there are serious issues worth protesting about.
Maybe these protesters have some valid points i dont know, they make it very difficult for anyone to take them seriously when they come across like just of bunch of fruit cakes yelling and screaming for imaginary causes instead of clear and concise complaints.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I though Peter Schiff didn't agree with Mosler???

He doesn't. Not even close. Schiff is still stuck on the pre 1971 era. He's right about a lot of things, but wrong on the monetary system.

Originally Posted By: Pablo

OK. Now you have lost it completely. Millions? Dude you swallowed something bad.

Civilians killed in Iraq, Pakistan, Vietnam, Central America, ect...the list goes on and on.

Originally Posted By: Trav
+1 This thread should be locked, its going nowhere but down the tubes.

So the truth bothers you does it? It should.

Originally Posted By: Trav
No not at all, but really this isn't the place for this kind of carry on.

Why, it is not "political", and it is OT but relevant.

As long as they are no personal attacks, I don't see any reason why this topic can't be discussed.

Civilians killed in Iraq, Pakistan, Vietnam, Central America, ect...the list goes on and on.

Even if you total all the nasties in with your media sources count for "innocents", we did not kill millions of people. Your read on history is just bad and wrong - basing a change on falsehoods does not portend a good start. You can take your movement elsewhere. Start your revolution on my property and you'll get a one way ticket.

Your read on history is just bad and wrong -.

You mean the definition of "history" according to the victors?

Sorry that collection of falsehoods I don't accept .

If you add up all the innocents in those nations we have ILLEGALLY attacked (Remember that congress needs to declare war to attack another nation)the US has likely killed more than a million innocents. If we could see the classified numbers from the Pentagon, I bet you'd grudgingly agree with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back