Get ready for E15. The push is real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning food is the height of stupidity.
And regardless of ECO friendly claims, it's in FACT anything but.
The corn is planted with DIESEL burning equipment, sprayed with DIESEL burning equipment, harvested with diesel burning equipment then transported to a plant via diesel burning trucks where it is processed by equipment using fossile fuels.
Merely propaganda for the gullible.

01.gif
01.gif

Don't forget that the pesticides and herbicides are petroleum based. Ethanol may be the best thing that every happened to the oil industry. Subsidized product that increased petroleum demand and also lets them sell low octane gas spiked with governmant mandatated ethanol octane booster.

What, jammin' w/Salt-N-Pepa up in here? "Push it real good, Oooh baby, baby ba-ba-ba-baby"

.http://energy.agwired.com/2016/06/21/kum-go-offers-consumers-the-fuel-of-nascar-e15/

Kum & Go Offers Consumers the Fuel of NASCAR - #E15-JUNE 21, 2016-

"The company is currently doing a blue hose campaign to drive consumers to the stores. Once there, they look for the blue hose that pumps E15, the fuel of NASCAR drivers. "They see that E15 is 10 cents cheaper than E10 and they understand that it's a safe fuel to use and that it will give them better performance, and they are filling up.""

I'm not sure of the octane rating for E15 or if there's more than one. There's a K&G about 15mi up the road dispensing E15 w/blue hose.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Sayonara_Sonata
What, jammin' w/Salt-N-Pepa up in here? "Push it real good, Oooh baby, baby ba-ba-ba-baby"

.http://energy.agwired.com/2016/06/21/kum-go-offers-consumers-the-fuel-of-nascar-e15/

Kum & Go Offers Consumers the Fuel of NASCAR - #E15-JUNE 21, 2016-

"The company is currently doing a blue hose campaign to drive consumers to the stores. Once there, they look for the blue hose that pumps E15, the fuel of NASCAR drivers. "They see that E15 is 10 cents cheaper than E10 and they understand that it's a safe fuel to use and that it will give them better performance, and they are filling up.""

I'm not sure of the octane rating for E15 or if there's more than one. There's a K&G about 15mi up the road dispensing E15 w/blue hose.

Up here it's 88 octane, been running it in my 300. Gets the same fuel economy as 87 e10. Not worth seeking out, but if it's at the gas station I'll get it over 87 because it is cheaper.

I checked w/K&G & it's 88 everywhere except Colorado at 86. I do not keep up w/NASCAR & had no idea they've run E15 since 2011.

"The specialized NASCAR fuel is Sunoco Green E15, a 98 octane, unleaded fuel blend".

My van is rated for E-85 and I run E-10 in the seasonal equipment that is 30 years old and have run E-10 in my vehicles and have had 0 issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back