GC stash status

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found GC in 3 autozones in mass. all in the cape area.i got 12 total and will try it next change.if anyone wants to know more-just ask.

Interesting...finds reported in Rochelle IL and New Rochelle NY...doo doo doo doo....doo doo doo doo...but then....the Elves always are a bit theatrical.

I made a couple minor detours, to AZ's course
grin.gif
, on my road trip back from the in-law's and my parents' Thanksgiving gatherings. Scored 10 qts GC green vintage M03 & M04.

Score:

Hot Wheels - 0
GC Green - 78 qts

a_g,

The second item is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the first. Your Audi will love you even more than it already does.
grin.gif
cheers.gif

quote:

Your Audi will love you even more than it already does.

It was my first GC stash run in my Audi. As I pulled into the first AZ's parking lot, I could have sworn that the Audi was saying "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....". And when I walked out with 5 qts of GC Green, the Audi popped up in the air and floated down to earth making yummy sounds a la "Snuffles"!
grin.gif
wink.gif

-

I was entering my AZ GC Green receipts in my PDA Quicken and I thought I'd give the GC stash acquisition break down.

All stash runs are different AZ stores.

Run # - GC QTY
1 - 10
2 - 3
3 - 14
4 - 6
5 - 16
6 - 10
7 - 7
8 - 6
9 - 6
10 - 4

Total: 82
minus 4 (now in my car)
Stash Total: 78 qts

Found 10 quarts of the green today at lunch...$3.99 also. Had to walk about 1.5 miles back to work while carrying them, so I hope it's worth it
wink.gif
Also found 5 green last night and a limitless supply of the gold...hopefully that's as good as the green.

Fund 30 quarts GC 0w-30in local AZ today at $3.99 with 5 for 1 free card. Not interested to open it. Maybe gold imported German Castrol. Who cares? Plan to use them in my fleet for the coming winter and swith to dino in summer.

I found 5 at 3.99 today! They had one "made in USA" Gold quart behind these five. I put them in my closet, because I still have two jugs of Havoline 5-30 and two more free oil changes from the dealer (I'm NOT going 7500 miles between oil changes on my Saab 9-2x, because Subaru...the maker of this engine, doesn't recommend going beyond 5000). I change once in between the free dealer 7500 mile oil change. THEN, I'll have my GC that I'll leave in for 7500. By that time, we'll know if the new Gold is as good. Well, at least it's a PLAN!

quote:

Not interested to open it. Maybe gold imported German Castrol.

You don't have to open the bottle to know what you got.
Just look for the batch number on the bottom of the bottle. If its M05010xxxxxxx or lower - you got the Green.
Higher - Gold GC.

Stash Run Tally:

AZ Store Run # - GC Green qty

17 - 8

Total Stash: 101 qts

GC Batch Num - Qty

M023386B - 4
M030426A - 3
M030426B - 8
M033246B - 24
M040236A - 32
M040976A - 9
M041886A - 11
M042376A - 5
M042806A - 5

quote:

Are you going for the "King of the Hill" !!!

Naw. There are BITOGers out there with 200+ qt batches.
bowdown.gif

I've got two $20 AZ gift cards to burn and 6 more AZ scheduled on the Christmas road trip to the inlaws. Gonna have to give it a rest after that. Too danged addictive and getting harder to justify to my wife.
grin.gif

wife: How many years of oil do you have now?
twak.gif

me: A little over 5 (half truth - really 6 1/2). But if I get that S4 then a lot less - cancels out the first half truth.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back