GC stash status

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

I have a 2001.5 B5 Stage 3- S4

Green with envy.

The B5 S4 is what I'm lusting after. I'm so anal about our A4 that my wife b****hes and moans everytime I carry it to be serviced (for things I can't do). The nearest qualified Audi service is an hour away. She won't carry it and won't drive my truck. So she's stuck without a car for a whole day. Poor thing. She says why don't you buy what you want and buy me a Honda Accord so I can have it serviced here in town. Swap an A4 Quattro for an Accord? Go figure that logic.
pat.gif

Of course if I can get a B5 S4 manual out of the deal, then maybe there's something to it after all.
wink.gif

My wife is THE anti-car-person. She just does not get it. Even worse than an Accord, I have to look at the fourth ugliest vehicle made, Lexus RX330, sitting in the garage next to my S4
pat.gif
And she actually loves it.

I scored three more '02 GC at the AZ in Woodstock, IL. When I walked in the door with them after work and proudly announced my find, my wife only smiled and said "that's nice", like she does with my children. I knew then to shut up, go the basement and spend a few moments of quality time with my oil stash (9 qts GC green, 18 GC gold and assorted others, BTW).

With the 32 quarts of M02, M03 and M04 I picked up today from 9 Baltimore area Autozones, I'm at 39 quarts total stored. Now I just need two more quarts and I will have enough for six oil changes in the Audi.
wink.gif

Joe
patriot.gif

I hit 4 more AZ stores.

17 qts of GC Green.

Stash Total - 136 qts.

My wife (she who must be obeyed) has decreed 136 qts is my GC Stash limit.
nono.gif
twak.gif

I'll have to defer GC stashing for several months until the storm clouds clear.
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

speedtc, you're missing out on all the fun!
tongue.gif

I don't buy oil unless it's *really* on sale. For example: PZ Dino 5qt 5w20 jug, SM, $5.00. PZ 5w-20 SM synth or Castrol 10w-40 SM synth, $1.50 each. I wait for those fire-sales and buy a whole bunch and stock up. My wife jokes about how much oil we own, but hey, the money I save is quite substantial in the long run.

Green GC is different. It's worth driving 100 miles just to find a few bottles.
wink.gif

This is my stash. 4.5 quarts actually in the motor and not in the basement or the garage. I will get more when i ummmm, need it! Sheeez!
rolleyes.gif

'twas the night before New Years
And all through the 'zone
The Elves were restocking
And they were alone

The other oil companies had abandoned the fight
Because Green and Gold GC radiated new light
The Green and the Gold caused engines to soar
And the Mobils and Pennzoils couldn't take any more

This caused the Elves to take on a new load
'cause they knew they must keep us all on the road
And so they blended and stocked with all of their might
Whispering Happy New Year to all and to all a good ni...actually, and to all an extrordinary driving experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back