Gave Up On Valvoline - Havoline?

I was feeling the same about the buy out to Aramco. But then I thought, Valvoline is still produced here in the USA by fellow American blue collar employees. So why not keep on keepin' on. If the quality starts to take a turn for the worst, then I might have to switch.

havoline is my choice,if you can find it,,schaeffers if you want american made,last i know its still a family run company ,and amsoil i believe is too ,either was excellent products

The valvoline instant oil change workers still live in America, I give them my $29 for an oil change after coupon of course.
This is an excellent strategy, especially when switching to a winter weight oil. Brrrrr

I’m giving up on Valvoline since it sold to off-shore company.
I had a bad experience with one of their quick lube places. I also don't like their customer service. Last, they play the marketing game too much. The latest is there 24x better protection against water contamination. They're last on my list among the majors. 😁

My Fords have always gotten Motorcraft oil and filters. My GMs have gotten Valvoline oil and AC Delco filters and my one Chrysler got Valvoline oil and Mopar filters. That formula along with a strict 5000 mile OCI has helped every one of my engines live happily into the high 100k mile range or into the 200's before I got rid of the vehicle and I'm gonna stick with it. I have no idea where any of the above oils or fimters are made, nor do I care.
If you've got a formula that's gotten you great results, why fool with it?

Back