GASOLINE ‼️ What is your to go favorite station ? TOP TEAR GAS

Nope, I don't care what brand as long as I don't stop at a rickey old gas station out of a horror movie. Around me BP is north and the cheapest, and Speedway is south and a close second to cheapest in gas so my direction of travel will determine what gas I have.

Philips 66 since it’s easy to get in and out of, otherwise Meijer. BP dropped off the top tier list but I’ll use them as well.

I'll just start making my own moonshine and use it as gas I will called it top tier shine .... lol

I have Sunoco, Exxon, BP, Walmart, speedway and Go Mart all within two miles of my house and they all price match each other so generally get the BP as it’s brand new station and easier to get in and out of. Filled up at 3.12 a gallon this morning. All of the Shell stations converted into BP in my area.

QT or Phillips 66. There are a ton of QT’s around here and I can get E0 87. Phillips 66 usually beats QT for price when using their app so I have been going there more often than not.

Costco, but the one nearest my house has been impossible to buy gas at. Luckily they are tearing down the old Sears auto center in front for more pumps. Can't wait.

1669516513008.jpg

I’m in a town of 10,000 but I have 9 TT gas stations to choose from; 4 Shell, 1 Marathon, 1 Mobil, 1 Citgo, 1 Sunoco, and 1 Valero. I usually go with Shell because my grocery store gives me a pretty good discount there.

Gas is gas. I go to the cheapest places. I usually go to HEB. Most always the cheapest in town. If Walmart has it cheaper than HEB, I'll go there.

The Top Tier locater seems to think so, but the pumps aren't labeled here, and the Kwik Trip website makes no mention of it. Not listed as a Top Tier brand either. When they were, the proudly advertised it - on the pumps and elsewhere.
From what I've seen, the stations don't seem to care about Top Tier. At one time, I looked at the pumps at multiple stations/locations that should be Top Tier and only one Shell station had stickers. Today, they no longer have those stickers though. The TT die-hards still insist that if the station "brand" is on the list, that the gas will be TT.

I don't have any top tier branded stations left in my immediate local area, so I fill up when I'm in one of the areas that do have them. That's mostly,

Rutters, Sunoco, Shell and Valero.

I do occasionally use Wawa (non TT) for non-ethanol because their E0 89 PO is the cheapest. Inexplicably priced $.15 to $.20 a gal cheaper than the E10 89 PO. Most station's E0 is far more than E10. All the non TT convenience store stations charge just as much as the top tier stations, so it's a no-brainer. Any older driver can recite horror stories of bad gas at the junk brand CS's at some point.

There is a lone Marathon station that was the only Speedway so rebranded. They dropped Top Tier a year or two ago.

Costco. i either go early in the morning or late at night. usually no lines then
I just got it back from Costco; I was second in the line, showed up at 7:05AM

and that what i'm practicing pretty much always

Back