Gasoline price check?

Eastern Iowa prices are steady for the last month or so.
87 E10 ~$3.19
88 E15 ~$2.89

Diesel is all over. ~$3.49 to $3.74

Just my $0.02

$3.59 here in town, but across the border in Maryland near my work it's $3.35. Both are for 87, and it's obvious where I fill up. Had to fill up my diesel can the other day for my heater and it was $4 a gallon...

An Irving station I go to in southern NH is $3.29, but Mobil and Shells in the area are higher. The highest I have seen recently for regular is $3.76 off a highway exit. 😳
I just paid 3.46 at the Irving in Plaistow. I don't use the one in Hampstead on 111 (that used to be a Mobil) bc I got a tank of swamp water there a month ago. Do You go to the one in North Salem on Route 28? That's a good one.

There seem to be posts like this all the time. Am I the only one here that knows about http://www.marylandgasprices.com/ (it shows prices all over the country).

There's a difference between people you recognize reporting what they pay where they live vs looking up random areas on a website. Maybe like you asking repair advice here when you could easily look it up? A bit of interesting interaction?

I just paid 3.46 at the Irving in Plaistow. I don't use the one in Hampstead on 111 (that used to be a Mobil) bc I got a tank of swamp water there a month ago. Do You go to the one in North Salem on Route 28? That's a good one.
This was at the Irving in Seabrook. I haven’t used the Plaistow one lately because it’s been at least a dime more than others. I just checked Gas Buddy and should have went to the one in Salem, sometimes I do. It’s at $3.11 as of 20 mins ago.

I'm in Tallahassee right now and Walmart has regular at 3.09. I just paid 3.69 there for 93. From what I've heard lately this area is close to, if not the cheapest in the state, which is unusual.

Back home it's about 3.30 for 87 and has been for a couple weeks.

Back