Garage Door Bottom Not Sealing, Need Advice

My home is only 3 years old. I have the typical 2 car wide size aluminum roll up garage door. When I get heavy rain I get water intrusion from the bottom right hand size. The builder did a poor job installing the original seal and it was short several inches on one side so today I installed a new one of those U shaped neoprene seals made by ProSeal.

Stuffing an old beach towel in the gap wasn't that good of a solution and I thought a new bottom seal would do the trick but it doesn't look so great.
This might help: You can also use plastic shims to make it level.

If the guy who finished the concrete garage floor had shown a basic level of knowledge, this wouldn't be an issue at all.

The real problem isn't with the door, or the seal. The problem is the concrete. Water doesn't tend to run uphill, and the concrete guy missed that one. The hints above to work around the problem are valid. Good luck.

Every single garage floor I've seen is higher than the part where the door closes on by about 1/2". I thought this was a standard way of doing it. EDIT: This is known as a "garage door recess"

I ended up buying some of that round, hollow foam pipe insulation material after seeing some YouTube videos suggesting using a piece of a swimming pool noodle to slip into the channel created by the new bottom seal. It was something like $5 for several feet of it.
I had to trim a little out of the cross section to reduce the diameter a little, but that was easily done with a utility knife. I slipped about 3 feet worth into the end on the side that was not sealing very well, and also adjusted the door travel downward about another 1/4" so it compressed the bottom seal really well.

That solved the problem.

Back