Gal from the past comes on to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by javacontour
You mean half naked East European or Asian women don't just want to be my friend because of my personality and charm?

All they want is their papers haha

Originally Posted by kkreit01
I would get in trouble for not telling/asking wife before going to dinner. You're already in trouble.

From the mere fact you DIDN'T tell your wife from the get-go. Either don't say a word and hope it just goes away and that "friend" gets the picture, or 'fess up, but she'll have future doubts. It's just a woman's nature. Ask your sis to keep her mouth shut and just move on. If you get caught, act stupid, you have your sis as backup and thought it was just a trip down memory lane. If you don't respond to your friend, she'll move on to the next potential free meal.

Originally Posted by grampi
Originally Posted by AZjeff
. Being married myself, I won't meet up with any women alone, because it just doesn't look right, * so I asked my sister if she'd like to go...

* IMO this was the correct stopping point....

Anyway lesson learned for future FB requests.

Why? At this point for all I knew she was still just a friend...

Your morality was already telling you it doesn't look right and you had to modify the situation to be comfortable with it. No harm no foul. Not judging, you handled it well as it played out.

Originally Posted by Trav
You may have just avoided a set up. Stay clear of that ho, she is no friend.

This^^^^^^^^^

I wanted to reply with some clairvoyant disclosure. But a post below spoiled my response, should you ever show this former female friend this thread.

So I ain't saying nothing more here.

Last edited:
Whatever she was at one time, is no more. She knows you're married, and still try to lure you over to her place. Tell your wife, maybe show her this thread. I'd tell this supposed friend you're not interested in what she has in mind, and you don't wish to hear from her again, then cut off all contact.

I'd also make sure your sister knows what this vile woman tried to do.

Grampi escaped the jaws of a barracuda is all. Nothing juicy to read here. Maybe all sorts of "what-if" scenarios are swirling through some people's heads?

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
You mean half naked East European or Asian women don't just want to be my friend because of my personality and charm?

And you have to be more careful with that sort of thing than ever. there are multiple scams going around to where they know that the only way that they can stay in the country without actually getting married is by accusing the person who they are with of human trafficking or something similar. in such a case a person ends up wishing they were involved in an expensive divorce instead.

It's pretty studly that a guy with an online name of Grampi is being pursued.
thumbsup2.gif

This makes me feel bad now. Where are all these hot cougars to boost my ego?

Last edited:
I'm going to put them in touch with a nice Nigerian prince who keeps trying to send me a bazillion dollars.

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm

Originally Posted by vavavroom
Grampi escaped the jaws of a barracuda is all. Nothing juicy to read here. Maybe all sorts of "what-if" scenarios are swirling through some people's heads?

Well in the Everett interpretation, there's some universe where it went exactly the way she planned. That is if you believe in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
My ex GF from high school saw my older sister one day and unfortunately my dumb sister gave her my phone #.

She called me a few times to ask nosey personal questions. ...ž

Why the neck do people give out your phone # ?

I remember you mentioning a sister that's an attorney and charges $500/hour. Must be a different one, LOL.

Actually I have 2 older sisters....

But I blocked my ex GF phone number. I really don't like people pestering me and interrogating me.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Successful Single Cougar Blackmail Avoidance !

Had similar situation about ten years ago. Old girlfriend from the 80's saw me driving to work one day and emailed me.
She said she works down the street from me now.
I did a work lunch, caught up a bit and the said goodby.
She sent me some texts to go to a concert but i ignored her.

She did steal a kiss as she got out of her car.

Yep lots of women that age that haven't saved a thing in their life are looking for a secure retirement package.

Lots of people in their middle aged years have no retirement plan and no money.
Hooking up with someone they think has game is often a viable alternative.
Not saying that this was what the woman in the OP's case had in mind, but do the math.
Who knows?
I do know that women in general are far more cold blooded and calculating than we are.

Since this is an oil site....I'd like to add....good thing you didn't 'think with your dipstick'......J/K

All of the previously mentioned scenarios are a possibility...but it's also possible that she had one too many beers and was horny and you were safe (a known quantity). She may feel embarrassed now. At any rate it's still best that you avoided her advances.

Originally Posted by HM12460
Women are trouble. Why any man would want more than 1 is beyond me.

When you're 60 years old, have been with the same woman for 33 years, and an attractive lady comes on to you, it's an ego booster...

When you're 60 years old, have been with the same woman for 33 years, and an attractive lady comes on to you, it's an ego booster...

Driving that nice Corvette also helps.... ðŸ‘

☺

Originally Posted by Mr Nice

Driving that nice Corvette also helps.... ðŸ‘

☺

I won't have the Vette for another year, but yeah, I'm sure it will help too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back