Fuel Power & Neutra Fuel Additive - Your results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're using this fuel combo additive, what has been your experience? Motor cleanliness, increase in gas mileage or anything else.

For those adding the Outlaw Octane Booster - same thing. Reasons you chose to add the Octane Booster?

FYI, added the LC&#132 (Mola's Brew - Oil) a few hundred miles ago and VERY satisfied. The motor runs smooth, quiet and seemingly stress free.

Thank you for your comments.
patriot.gif

The "Mula Brew-Oil" that I'm VERY happy with is LC plus Schaeffer's #132. Forgot to include in my post. Go Marlins!!!!!

I used the FP/Neutra "brew" (MBF=MolaBrew Fuel) in one of my cars that had over 90K and some pretty junked-up combustion chambers. After a couple thousand miles it idled much smoother, was more responsive and picked up about 1 mpg more. In my other car, same results but didn't run the Neutra. It also had 85K fewer miles. I now have more Neutra (thanks Sam!) and will continue with the MBF in both cars. Look around at some of the other threads and you'll see that this combination is doing very well for folks using it.

I have no experience with the oil "brew" (MBO=MolaBrew Oil). I will probably stick with straight Bobzoil and add some Lube Control. As was recommended to me, I'll do an Auto-Rx treatment every 15-20K to keep things really squeaky clean.

quote:

Originally posted by Bill R:

FYI, added the LC&#132 (Mola's Brew - Oil) a few hundred miles ago and VERY satisfied. The motor runs smooth, quiet and seemingly stress free.
Thank you for your comments.
patriot.gif

I have the brew (6oz #132 and 2oz LC) in 5 engines. I have UOA results on two,however, on one 1 oz of LC added every 1000 miles or so and the other had an extra dose of LC 8 oz at the oil change as well. Other 3 engines just the 8 oz brew dose but no UOA yet.

Perceptions so far. On one, it appears to have defintiely lessened a piston slap I have on cold starts but no UOA on this until late Dec.

On the two with UOA, because I run Amosil 10W30 which is a high 30W it appears to increase the viscocity to the top of the 30W range and/or low 40W. This if fine for me on the two engines in question and most likely due to the #132.

In both cases the UOA has produced perhaps the best wear numbers I have seen on these engines, no trend as yet but the numbers are lower then before. I haven't noticed any diff in mpg, performance etc, but the wear numbers definitely look better. More time will tell on this brew as well as the other three cars. On one that I now have 10,000 miles on the oil and filter, going to 12,000 and brew added at 6000, the oil looks almost like new, usually pretty brown by now but it is a nice darker amber still, 1 oz of LC added as level drops, maybe every 1000-1,500 miles since the brew added. Will have a UOA be end of year on this one as well.

Overall, I like it but further results needed.

I am running the FP/nuetra/outlaw mix right now, and I saw an increase in economy in my truck on the last tankful, but it is too early to say it wasn't a fluke. I have been running FP for several thousands miles by itself and didn't see a mileage increase on my truck. The FP did show almost 1mpg increase in my camry on a long trip though.

Too soon to tell. for the most part I run around the drive way pouring a few ozs into everybody's gas tank. I'm just waiting for someone to notice and say something.

The first tank in my truck seemed to do very well. My son pulled a hay wagon in a parade, I hauled 50 pumpkins through a plowed field, and kicked in 4H for a short drive in the rain, and I didn't see a big drop like I would expect. It's always tough to factor in how you drive.

For example, Monday was a very warm day. A friend of a friend of mine decided to ride the harley to work, so she backed the truck out of the garage and started the bike. When she returned home nine hours later the truck was still running, but no longer had a full tank of gas.

quote:

*-*-*-
For those adding the Outlaw Octane Booster - same thing. Reasons you chose to add the Octane Booster?
*-*-*-

I use my own brew. Sometimes include the Outlaw and others not.
I use it chiefly when I am in the heavy heat and stop and go of courier work, when I'm always with the AC on HIGH and it's still hot, or when I start going to the Med/Hi all day with no relief,
this puts a lot of stress on my engine, and although I use a fuel treatment it does nothing to boost the octane.... I use PLUS as I find it a better "BUY" but in this situation I often go to the Super but try not to,

I bump it with the BOOST to get me through the Peddle to the Metal foot pumping action of my right foot does when the AC is on (or not :-] ) all day on hot....

stops most if not all the PING and I can still pump the GAS in the heat. I like power, even when I have to force it into my little 4-banger. :-]

quote:

The "Mula Brew-Oil" that I'm VERY happy with is LC plus Schaeffer's #132. Forgot to include in my post. Go Marlins!!!!!

The Marlins won.....wooo0000 h0OOOOOOoo!!!!!!

Sorry
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back