Fuel Cans

My fuel tank on the mower is 2.5 gal. I have a whole bunch of old 2.5 gal ones but all the filling spouts on them are gone. So I just got a bunch of caps and use a big funnel. Can't seem to find new 2.5 gallon containers.

My fuel tank on the mower is 2.5 gal. I have a whole bunch of old 2.5 gal ones but all the filling spouts on them are gone. So I just got a bunch of caps and use a big funnel. Can't seem to find new 2.5 gallon containers.

Try this maybe...???

or this...

Just my $0.02

I got these. Can't see paying more for an ill fitting spout than I did the can originally. And they seal unlike the spouts.

31p-03RMvgL._AC_.jpg

My zero turn holds 12 gallons of fuel so i only use the 5 gallon motocross cans anymore. I use a 1 gallon chilton P10 can for 2 cycles i recommend ebay for those you can buy them at a reasonable price.

My zero turn holds 12 gallons of fuel so i only use the 5 gallon motocross cans anymore. I use a 1 gallon chilton P10 can for 2 cycles i recommend ebay for those you can buy them at a reasonable price.
Good Lord! That's about the same size tank as most small cars these days. You must be able to mow all summer... :ROFLMAO:

Just my $0.02

condensation maybe if it's not vented?

Just my $0.02
Condensation will only happen in a sealed container if the fuel had water in it from the get go. If it is sealed moisture can't get in and there should be no condensation. Problem here is storing E10 for 7 months, and especially in a can that isn't air tight.

Back