212cc Pressure Washer fuel filter?

so iv had this pressure washer for 2 years now and its doing good. was thinking of adding an inline fuel filter but not sure if i should or not and if so what type and where would i add it?
model is: https://www.ukhs.tv/Power-King-Mega-Blaster-240-BAR-Petrol-Pressure-Washer
pics are attached below.

is a filter necessary? there is a mesh type filter that at to top of the fuel tank where it catches stuff ass you add the fuel in and i can see a small fuel strainer at the bottom of the inside of the tank where fuel comes out of to go to the carb, its a small mesh type one.

113310_media-2.jpg

113310_media-3.jpg

The engine is way more stoutly built than the wash head half of the machine. I would worry about properly maintaining that, in particular, protecting it from freezing.

you would have to take the gas tank off an see if there is enough fuel line to put an inline filter on unless there is more access than it appears from that pic.

Yes, add the filter. Just buy one that fits whatever the fuel line is. Inline filters are better than tank strainers and all it takes is one refuel on a dusty day to become a pain later. Adding these is an SOP for me, due to so many carb cleanings to clear out solid debris from refueling. I often myself working in dusty environments.

Most of these inline filters iv seen have a 6-8mm size fitting. Any particular size of filter to use? I could just get some more fuel hose too, 1m lenght is cheapo and probably invest in one that's rated for ethanol in fuel?

The engine is way more stoutly built than the wash head half of the machine. I would worry about properly maintaining that, in particular, protecting it from freezing.
Yep i do keep a towel wrapped around the pump to try and insulate it a bit. Not sure what else i can do? Maybe use one of those foil type blankets?

There is a product that comes in a very small pressurized can that has an attachment on it that allows you to pressure feed some oil into the water pump for winter storage that I use. Works great! Sorry can't remember the name but it is easy to find. Do a search....

“Pump saver.” It can be found under many labels. The pressurized kind is much easier to use. Or rig a funnel on an “L” and dump pink RV antifreeze in there. I use pump saver every time since I never really know when I’ll use it again.

Back