Free lifetime oil change. FCP Euro.

LL01 not equal to LL01FE, I said in the post earlier FE version are approved 17FE and 01FE. N engines has different architecture comparing to B-series. Yes there is UOA for SP LL01, still saw some high Ca 1440.
Lastly we can speculate and agree that QS Euro is the same as PP Euro, but we are not manufacturing it, so it would stay speculations and assamptions

The reason for my post was to get the approved oil based on the manual for almost free and less money than non-approved.
I would recommend it for people who are still have warranty or extended warranty - win -win

I dont believe that LL01FE is substantially worse than LL01, especially FE version for US market is produced by Castrol
That's on nice thing about FCP and Liquimoly...you absolutely can get an oil with whatever approvals you need at a discount using the LRG.

I own an S58. The only oil in the manual (USA/Canada) is LL-01FE. That's it.

I know the document saying others oils can be used, mostly LL-01, but this is not listed in the manual.

Right but FCP tends to already charge a premium on things.
I have found FCP Euro to be competitive on almost everything I have shopped them for. Especially when you consider free shipping. I also am much more confident it getting genuine parts from FCP Euro, than say Amazon or Rock Auto.

Even if the FCP price is slightly more, I would willingly pay the difference, considering the quality of customer service that FCP Euro has, especially when compared to somewhere like Rock Auto.

I dont believe that LL01FE is substantially worse than LL01, especially FE version for US market is produced by Castrol
AFAIK, in terms of test requirements, LL-01FE is literally LL-01 plus fuel economy testing.

That doesn't mean any given LL-01FE oil will have identical wear resistance to any given LL-01 oil; maybe the FE one just barely meets the requirements while the LL-01 beats them substantially. But the requirements are the same.

This post is about FCP and the LRG....please...don't get it locked bickering about this nonsense.
I agree and support the motion
if someone needs LL01 oil for example, still can get it cheaper and free (pay only for shipping ) in most cases using LRG
I have been hooked for last 4 years, still a big fan

Folks who want to follow manufacture approved oils for the market it is way cheaper than trying to find the same in local stores/dealerships.

I agree and support the motion
if someone needs LL01 oil for example, still can get it cheaper and free (pay only for shipping ) in most cases using LRG
I have been hooked for last 4 years, still a big fan

Folks who want to follow manufacture approved oils for the market it is way cheaper than trying to find the same in local stores/dealerships.
So easy to order it online and it shows up (free shipping!) in a few days!

Ok, shipped my last return 2/6. Got delivered 2/8. Refund confirmation emails received 2/12. My store credit was available for use today 2/13. Just placed a $319 order for my Atlas 60K service stuff and used my $198 store credit for it so ~$140 (with tax).

Ok, shipped my last return 2/6. Got delivered 2/8. Refund confirmation emails received 2/12. My store credit was available for use today 2/13. Just placed a $319 order for my Atlas 60K service stuff and used my $198 store credit for it so ~$140 (with tax).
Hmm... Mine was delivered at dock and signed 02/09 morning, still no confirmation yet

How long does it take for folks to get the store credit after your package was delivered to FCPEuro hub.

I found they are not rushing to give the credit. Last time it took 4-6 biz days. Now they got my package on Thursday, still waiting
2-3 days

I can think of 2 occasions on which I've emailed them to point out that my returns had been delivered to them but not yet processed (it had been a few days). Both times, the credits hit my account like a day later. FWIW.

I can think of 2 occasions on which I've emailed them to point out that my returns had been delivered to them but not yet processed (it had been a few days). Both times, the credits hit my account like a day later. FWIW.
They are pretty solid and as usual, no shady bigness, just got my refund confirmation this morning! Still outstanding (y)

Update for those on the west coast.

IMG_3090.jpeg

I just ordered an oil change kit for my car. Buying through FCP might be a tad bit more expensive than buying from WalMart (I live in CT) but the customer service is unmatched. The last time I ordered Euro oil for my car from WalMart, I received a box and one of the bottles (3 5QT containers) had been damaged and completely leaked out. WalMart customer support basically told me to kick rocks, and that was after fighting through the online labyrinth that is their customer support to finally talk to someone. I once had an issue with getting the wrong brake parts from FCP. I called them, and they overnighted me the correct ones and gave a partial refund, no questions asked.

I just ordered an oil change kit for my car. Buying through FCP might be a tad bit more expensive than buying from WalMart (I live in CT) but the customer service is unmatched. The last time I ordered Euro oil for my car from WalMart, I received a box and one of the bottles (3 5QT containers) had been damaged and completely leaked out. WalMart customer support basically told me to kick rocks, and that was after fighting through the online labyrinth that is their customer support to finally talk to someone. I once had an issue with getting the wrong brake parts from FCP. I called them, and they overnighted me the correct ones and gave a partial refund, no questions asked.
That’s why I don’t like buying fluids online.

I love FCP, but I’m too lazy to ship my oil back

That’s why I don’t like buying fluids online.

I love FCP, but I’m too lazy to ship my oil back
Might not be worth it for some to replace one annual oil-change kit. I have done this in the past, and it was a little unsettling. I have done it with more expensive parts, however, like Zimmerman brake rotors and pads. That was definitely worth it.

ECS Tuning has this program now, as well. Alternatively, you can get some pretty good oil shipped to your door when there are manufacturer rebates and skip mailing fluids back altogether.

This is profitable for them not necessarily because folks are too lazy to take advantage of it, but because if you buy expensive replacement parts, you are committed to having to repo your next set from them, and on and on. In my case, I have committed to being locked in to buying whatever rotors and pads they have for my Audi..

In many cases, these are replacement parts that will out live either you, the car, or your ownership of the car. Eg, if you get all new suspension components from them for an E36, are you likely to replace those a second time? I doubt it. In fact, your part might be discontinued when you get around to cashing in on the LRG. Maybe someone can chime in whether they'll order direct from Germany on your behalf, in that scenario.

It's a very niche market, and the LRG is non-transferable.

Last edited:
Back