Fram Titanium FS12447 C&P

This filter came off of my 2024 Silverado 1500 with the 3.0 Duramax LZ0. It has 1,112 miles on it, as I do break-in oil changes. I installed this filter at 592 miles, and this is it at 1704 miles. For those wondering about the case flowering out, it's because I had to reattach the filter cutter and find a better angle to cut it. Being in a shoulder sling makes it hard lol.

As I suspected from my previous thread, this is basically a Fram Synthetic Endurance with a black paint job. It has a silicone ADBV, synthetic media, wire backing, a metal crimp joint, and the pleats stayed straight (good news for those concerned about beauty pageants 😂)

rsz_20240403_184048.jpg

rsz_20240403_184439.jpg

rsz_120240403_184102.jpg

rsz_120240403_184111.jpg

I am assuming the 2nd pic, you pulled the media apart to see its composition?

Beyond that, all looks good. Thanks for the pics.

This filter came off of my 2024 Silverado 1500 with the 3.0 Duramax LZ0. It has 1,112 miles on it, as I do break-in oil changes. I installed this filter at 592 miles, and this is it at 1704 miles. For those wondering about the case flowering out, it's because I had to reattach the filter cutter and find a better angle to cut it. Being in a shoulder sling makes it hard lol.

As I suspected from my previous thread, this is basically a Fram Synthetic Endurance with a black paint job. It has a silicone ADBV, synthetic media, wire backing, a metal crimp joint, and the pleats stayed straight (good news for those concerned about beauty pageants 😂)

View attachment 212203

View attachment 212204

View attachment 212205

View attachment 212206
Nice filter. Yep, it looks just like an endurance inside.

Date code on the side of the can? It's an OG Titanium.

Do they still give these with the advance OC bundle? If so that's a pretty good price bundle from what I remember. I like these but I don't like the louvers. I just use OEM AC Delco.

View attachment 212203

View attachment 212204

View attachment 212205

View attachment 212206

Nice filter. What oil and filter went back on and in? Thank You

Do they still give these with the advance OC bundle? If so that's a pretty good price bundle from what I remember. I like these but I don't like the louvers. I just use OEM AC Delco.
I went to "oil bundle builder" and it all depends on which oil you select on which filters they offer. However some oils I saw stated any filter.

Back