Ford Raptor - Detailed!

How do people not wash their cars for 6 months? Even a quick rinse twice a month will be way less work (and money) than having to hire a pro for a full day. I dunno, I guess some people just treat cars like appliances.

Truck looks good, I don't envy having to clean that.
I’m like you - I can’t stand a nasty, dirty vehicle.

It’s sad that people pay that kind of money for a truck as cool and as nice as the Raptor, and then treat it horribly like that.

I’m like you - I can’t stand a nasty, dirty vehicle.

It’s sad that people pay that kind of money for a truck as cool and as nice as the Raptor, and then treat it horribly like that.
It's just a dirty truck. I try not to judge people. Not everyone has the ability or inclination.

Does it look horrible now? I think it was treated well.

You have my respect. That's a helluva lot of real estate to deal with. The before of the steering wheel pretty much spells out the condition of everything else. You sure earned your keep on this one (y)

Looks very good. You did an excellent job. My dad has a black first gen that would look good with a detail like this.

I forget SVT is no longer. It’s now Ford Performance. Can’t wait for the V8 to come out. People put vocal exhausts on these and unfortunately a GM 4.3 V6 sounds meaner. 😶

It's a whole lot of truck. Owners estimated it hadn't been washed for 6 months. Looks like it:

View attachment 68764
View attachment 68765
View attachment 68768
View attachment 68769

Finished!

View attachment 68771
View attachment 68772
View attachment 68773
View attachment 68775
View attachment 68777

Used 3D One and an orange Hex-Logic Quantum pad with my rotary to remove some trail stripes and sealed it up with Nanoskin Nano-Shock.
Guy needs to take a shower before he gets back in that truck now.

Back