Ford F-250 "TRD" Edition

Introducing the new F-250 King Ranch "TRD" edition. As far as I know this is "1 of 1" so it is probably pretty valuable...:ROFLMAO:! I have seen this truck a few times in my area and always wondered if my eyes were playing tricks on me. Got behind it yesterday and the wife snapped a quick picture. I am going to try and catch the fella out sometime and ask him about it.

Attachments

• IMG_1595.jpeg
    IMG_1595.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 194
For a while at work, there was someone with a Prius who had stuck a turbo badge on the back. Not a big one, just one of those inch high chrome emblems. It was pretty subtle, and nothing else on the car stuck out.

Maybe the owner put it on there, maybe it came that way--or maybe it was a "friend" who did it.

For a while at work, there was someone with a Prius who had stuck a turbo badge on the back. Not a big one, just one of those inch high chrome emblems. It was pretty subtle, and nothing else on the car stuck out.

Maybe the owner put it on there, maybe it came that way--or maybe it was a "friend" who did it.

I posted pics of the Saturn Rolls Royce a while back :D

About 8 years ago one of my friends was really into modifying his Chevy Duramax diesel truck. He always talked about how the Duramax was the best engine, blah blah blah. It was a running joke in our friend group to find those giant Cummins emblem stickers and put them on his truck's back window when he was at work.

Back