For those that don't make it out of the GC forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
mshu7,

Quick, man, quick...there are a bunch of Pennzoils trying to ambush the Little Green Soldiers...pull them out of there!!

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Yes, I saw it and was duely impressed. I'm, however, running out of storage room at only 36 quarts of GC and 15 liters of Lubro Moly. Certainly mine is a small stash not worthy of pictures. How/where do you store that much oil?

And I didn't even ask pscholte about his stash.

I'm wondering if pscholte has worries about a government agency raiding his stash? There may indeed be a law against hording that much oil.

You could be charged with, "possesion with intent to use."

I have considered trying to post a picture of it but I have the little guys on multiple shelves in a room in my basement with some stuff stored in front, so I would have to move a bunch of things to get the picture. I have done you guys proud, though, as the bottles are all neatly lined up in a consistent chronological order on two racks made up of 8 18"X48" shelves that stand about 6'3" tall total.

quote:

Originally posted by ccdhowell:
How/where do you store that much oil?

Well, the GC was origninally sitting on some shelves that I built onto one of the garage walls. The platinum took up about 3 feet of my work bench b/c I had no more shelf room. Over the weekend I bought a quality metal shelf system (4 shelves high) to put all 103 qts. on. I had to spread them out 1) because not all would fit on one shelf & 2) the shelf started to bow in the middle....LOL. Now, 3 of 4 shelves hold all my automotive stuff including all of the oil. I think you san see the feet of the new shelves in the background of my pic.

This kid lives in my neighborhood. I actually met him at the AutoZone oil rack as we sorted GC bottles.
Other than this abberation he's quite a fine fellow.
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by nascarnation:
This kid lives in my neighborhood. I actually met him at the AutoZone oil rack as we sorted GC bottles.
Other than this abberation he's quite a fine fellow.
wink.gif

Hey, good to see ya around here again. As you can see I finally found some of the green GC. The night I ran into you was the first time I went looking for it. I think I've cleaned out all the Auto Zones around us.

Are you still using the stuff in your daughter's Saturn?

quote:

Are you still using the stuff in your daughter's Saturn?

I've been using up various oils from my inventory.
The last 2 OCIs were Rotella 5W40 last summer and Mobil 1 5W30 this winter. Recently changed to Wal*Mart 10W30 "syn".
I'm pretty much convinced that GC and Rotella cleaned out the oil ring belt and improved the consumption from 1qt/1000 to 1qt/2500
grin.gif

At 126,000 miles the engine runs like new. I plan on more GC in the future and have recommended it on the SaturnFans forum.

I am also a GC fanatic! I bought a 2002 BMW 530i this past August. I didn't discover this site until this past December. Changed oil in January with GC--car seems quieter, smoother. So, I'm a fan, but we have got to get some lives.

mshu7
Member # 6926

What in the world are you talking about? You act as if there are other forums on the board besides this one.

quote:

I plan on more GC in the future and have recommended it on the SaturnFans forum.

I don’t recommend to anyone... I’m just afraid; one day there will be no GC in store due to high demand
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back