Fellow BITOG Member Dies In Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
While i did not have the professional pleasure of dialog and conversations with mr. Mathys and his outstanding services at Butler Cat, i just found out the sad news when requesting an oil anaylsis....from reading all the posts of condolences i will do likewise and say:

'You left us at BITOG and your own first family, all too soon, Mark Mathys; you will be fondly remembered and sorely missed as well...'

frown.gif
patriot.gif
frown.gif

...just made a donation to the Mark Mathys family at BITOG Paypal to use as the Mathys see fit; whether for their direct benefit or a charity of their choice...let's not forget fellows, to dig deep and honor our fallen friend before another day passes....
patriot.gif

We are all going miss Mark's contributions to this board and my heart goes out to his family. Absolutely amazing what the people on this board are doing as a group to help his family. It speaks volumes for the character of this board and it's members.

My first thoughts of this thread was "aw man" RIP Mark and my condolences to his family,,,AR

Mark emailed a while ago to let me know how to order a tool to cut open filters. I know he is a busy guy and I appreciated the time he took to write to me... it is shocking that he is no longer in our midst. I join the many other who are praying for his family. He was obviously a good man, and it is a shame to lose him.

quote:

Originally posted by Extreme-Duty:
Just read about it today, why had it to be such a painful death? My thoughts are with his family. Once more, the world lost one of the good and helpful persons. I do not know why the lord took him out of this world.

Do not waste the time you got on this earth fighting about things! Fight for the good things in life, but respect each other!

You are right!! I lost my sister 3 years ago to a freak accident. She was 31 at the time and had two boys, 3 and 1 at the time. You never know when your time is up, so you have to make the most of every minute you have.

Just read about it today, why had it to be such a painful death? My thoughts are with his family. Once more, the world lost one of the good and helpful persons. I do not know why the lord took him out of this world.

Do not waste the time you got on this earth fighting about things! Fight for the good things in life, but respect each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back