Fellow BITOG Member Dies In Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad..

Mark was really a true person... Always there to help us BITOG folks.

Mark will be missed!

God Bless.

Rest in Peace Mark.

frown.gif

This is so sad! I read the article, and although I really didn't get exactly what happened, the tragedy is still very real. As my mom always said; "Life's short.....the only requirement to die is to be alive."

May God be with Stinky and his family. This is something I truly wasn't looking forward when I logged onto BITOG today!

A very true tragedy. God bless his family and let's have our respects in a sad event. Any contribution for his family would dearly ease their pain.

My heart skipped a beat when I learned about Mark.

He gained my respect immediately the first time I communicated with him.

I forwarded the news story to all of our Ag. Experiment Station personnel throughout Michigan, hoping that something good regarding safety awareness might come out this tragedy to help others.

Best wishes to his family, friends, and co-workers.

oh no!!
frown.gif
I was wondering why we haven't seen him post in awhile. I didn't know mark personally but he was a great guy from the email exchanges we had. I'm very sad of the news. My prayers are with the family.

That’s so sad. He was always pleasant in our email exchanges.

Thanks 59 Vetteman for telling us.

Our prayers go out to Mark's family.

He was such an enthusiastic person with an eye for accuracy.

It will be a big loss for the analysis community.

So sorry to read this. Enjoyed Stinky Peterson posts very much. He will be missed by many.
frown.gif

Condolences to his family and friends.

Very sad to hear this. Tragic loss for his family and the board. Please rest in peace knowing that you are well liked in cyberspace and real life.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Can't believe this happened. I was going to stop in for a coffee on my way to Chicago this fall.

Definitely a very sad time; not only has BiTOG lost a valuable resource, but his family has lost a loving father and husband.

Rest in peace Mark.

How tragic
frown.gif
. Like many others, I enjoyed his posts and contributions to the board. He will truly be missed.

May God bless his family, hope for them is in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back