Favorite YouTuber?

I really dislike the "look" that many of the vids have for trying to pull you in--some sort of disgruntled look, or something that just looks dumb. I guess it's the current in thing, and maybe it'll go away, but I find it a turn-off.

My youtube "feed" seems random. I click on random videos and watch what tickles my fancy-- and turn the channel if I get bored.

Humblemechanic is nice, Sarah N Tuned can be interesting for an episode or two. Junkyard Digs and his sidekick Mook can be fun; I kinda dig the revival of old junk (Vice Grip Garage is another good one for that). Thunderhead289 and Dylan McCool can be fun. I Do Cars is fun for engine teardowns on Saturday night. I really only watch Junkyard Digs and I Do Cars on a regular basis though, the rest is more of a "am I in the mood" sort of thing.

Paul Harrell seems good for gun info, Hickock45 can be fun too. I suspect youtube just tries to feed me more content based on what I last looked for, which sometimes is how to fix something.

Markiplier
Jacksepticeye
Callmekevin
Brick Experiment Channel
Grand Thumb
Penguinz0
Hand Tool Rescue
Autogefühl
B Hobby
Humble Mechanic
Civvie 11
Hickok45

And others...

There are a few that I like, and Watch Wes Work is very enjoyable. He has a rural repair shop with a fair number of farm trucks and the like. Sometimes his wife helps out, and his dog is always nearby. Compared to some repair and car videos, there's a real down-home feel to Wes.

There are a few that I like, and Watch Wes Work is very enjoyable. He has a rural repair shop with a fair number of farm trucks and the like. Sometimes his wife helps out, and his dog is always nearby. Compared to some repair and car videos, there's a real down-home feel to Wes.
Wes is a good guy .Humble hard working.Ive learned a lot from watching him.

Thomas Johnson, restorer of antique furniture in Maine, is informative and entertaining in a low-key way. Recently, I've enjoyed watching ER videos out of St. George's Hospital, in London, England. Informative and at times emotional. I find Kilmer to be on target with his message, and I think the pop-up photos are entertaining. But I can see how some people might dislike his style. (Not a big deal for me because he reminds me of my brother-in-law.)

I like WatchJrGo, Watch Wes Work, LegisStreetCars, 2vintage, Junkyard Digs/Mook, etc. They largely have stuck to what I like in videos.

Vice Grip was one of my favorites, and still enjoy it, but he's sort of lost his way some. The folksy talk was fun, but over does it now compared to early videos.

The biggest fall is Westin Champlain, when he does put out a video it's jammed together and absolutely nothing like his early videos. Honestly can hardly stand watching anymore. Kind of like Scotty Kilmer, he's unwatchable also.

Back