Ever been an extra in a TV series, commercial or movie?

I was an extra in "The Earnest Green Story" in Little Rock. I rode in the back of a jeep in a scene where they were sending the National Guard to Central High. Got minimum wage for the three days it took to shoot it.

I was in the audience on bowling for Dollars my uncle was bowling got to introduce us as the camera panned at us. I heard the local news channel was coming to the school I work at so I made a bet with my boss I'll get on TV. Put on my safety vest 🦺 picked my spot and won the bet

Attachments

• IMG_20220601_195953573_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20220601_195953573_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
My kid was in the background of a political commercial taking place in a diner. The candidate won, so he did his part, LOL.

I could have should have. My dad was an extra in Major League II in the stadium. He wanted me to go with him but I didn't.

My Dad was an extra in a movie about a candidate for president whistlestop campaigning from the back of a train. He was there for two days of filming.

As my Dad said he "ended up on the cutting room floor". He was not in the actual movie.

Netflix is building a big "production campus" in Tinton Falls in central NJ. They purchased the Fort Monmouth site, I'm sure to a star then.

Back