Electric Lime. Like, hate or indifferent?

Like an accent color, or tasteful appearance mods that set it apart. If you are bold enough for a flamboyant color like that, it just seems to need something else to show you really want to set it apart IMHO. (TASTEFUL spoiler, ground effects, splitter, side mirrors, etc.)

Good luck! No clue what effect that color had in the $2k-$3k market. Personally I would not want to stick out driving something in that price range and seek out silver, beige, white etc….

I personally wouldn’t buy it but I’m glad there are people who will. Looks pretty clean for an old Saturn.

Just the base 2.2L with a 5-speed. There is a bit of a cult following for the clam shell doors of this quad coupe
Just looked at the interior pictures - the clam shell door with the front seat folded down is interesting, guessing it opens up what someone can transport. I have a Cobalt and to doors stop basically any appliance from being loaded even though the box often would fit in the seat.

If the mileage, rust, & patented Saturn oil burning isn’t horrible, it would be a pretty good car. The 2.2 Ecotec isn’t a bad little engine.
yeah, my ex's "chevy classic" (aka 2004 fleet/rental car version of 2003 malibu with the 2.2) is still running fine at well over 200K. I think it's a decent engine!! only uses a quart here and there, nothing crazy in terms of oil consumption.

Showed my wife and she loved the color. Too bad it’s not a practical car, only 2 doors, 4 seats (dog wanders around and would destroy that rear seat). Funky dash and an ugly steering wheel (where is that from? a bumper car?). No power seat? I must be getting old…

Still. Looks really clean, and definitely stands out.

People loved their Saturns back then. Truly not a bad little car. The lime green will attract someone for sure. Especially around your price, no matter what it’ll sell. That is a cheap car in todays age.

Electric lime on a sports car is fine, it seem overly loud on a pedestrian sedan.

I prefer Kawi green.

Web page created with details. This took a long time to put together.

I forgot they had the center mounted instrument cluster. Is it distracting when driving?

Back