Detailed the exterior of the 91 Grand Am after painting the roof

Term “classic” is being used a little loosely here don’t you think lol
I know I know, time is flying but imagine if you are a kid today looking at these vehicles. Its like if you were walking the streets in the 80s and saw a car from the 50s.

In the 80s / 90s oldies music was 30 - 40 years ago. So basically Metallica is an oldies band now.

My dad had the Oldsmobile version 4 door bought new cheap as a daily driver to work for $9999 some special local dealership was running. I remember it being reliable and coming with Michelin tires that I found interesting as a teenager. Iron duke was gutless made a racket but dead reliable. He drove it for 10 years not really a guy for car maintenance and donated it at the end.

I had a red 91 with gray interior…
Actually more roomy than it looks…
Like it has been pointed out— just didn’t like the oil filter location.

Listed on Ebay Friday night, sold by Saturday morning, money wired into my bank yesterday, shipper picked up today.

A classic survivor. Wow. I had a number of friends that had this era model, either the grand am, Buick, or Chevy versions. A number of them were pretty high mileage cars.

This one looks great!

Looks good, high school friend of mine in the late 80s early 90s. His Father owned a 2 door red Grand Am with the Quad 4 engine. Seemed that car ran dang good.

Back