Cleaned up the quarter million mile Corolla

I will say, you are meticulous. Pulling the spark plugs for photos ? Engine and cabin filter ?

What life did that car live ? It looks awfully clean for a quarter million miles. It had to be something like those courier vehicles and whatever was carried, sat in the passenger seat. The trunk carpet looks brand new.

It's what he does. Between 10 and 50 times a year. (y)
If I sold anywhere near 50 a year, I could actually afford the house I take the pictures in front of.

How many people are looking for a high mileage vehicle and want to be reminded that it has 250k miles ?????
Either the people driving the 400K mile 2007 Corollas, or the people that find out they would have to pay $6-8K more for one with normal mileage. Oh BTW, they would be reminded every time they get behind the wheel regardless, by the thing in the dash know as an odometer.

I will say, you are meticulous. Pulling the spark plugs for photos ? Engine and cabin filter ?

What life did that car live ? It looks awfully clean for a quarter million miles. It had to be something like those courier vehicles and whatever was carried, sat in the passenger seat. The trunk carpet looks brand new.
Medical courier.

It’s not a long time to get that many miles, especially with stuff shut down over many of those years. So it was a highway cruiser, I’d suspect.

It really is a meticulous detail job. And great photography.

How many people are looking for a high mileage vehicle and want to be reminded that it has 250k miles ?????
For some it’s a pride of ownership thing. Mercedes-Benz used to give grille badges (they may still) for 250k, 500k, and 1000000 km. This isn’t really any different. If you put the miles on and keep the car looking good, it can be a mark of pride.

Thanks OP for posting these. Totally nice vehicle and very desirable if this was truly maintained well. Love well maintained high mileage vehicles (a lot of useful life left at a good price). Have seen cars with 1/4 the mileage that look and drive like rolling dumpsters. This is the opposite. Super nice.

I’ve said it before but your first six pics are too far away. The main image of your item should be closer. Great detail job and you sell way more vehicles than I do so keep it up if it works for you, but, if I was looking for a car, that main image doesn’t pull me in.

Did you ever figure out what the racks in the back were for?

OP fails to mention what the outrageous asking price is going to be.

dr-evil-one-billion-dollars.gif

Back