Einszett car-care products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autopia car care has a close out sale on German 1Z car care products, and I was wondering if I should get some of their car-polish.
Has anyone used Einszett(1Z) waxes/polishing products? impressions?

I already ordered a bottle of 1Z (Einszett) Vinyl and rubber care "Tiefenpfleger" which should be ideal to bring the black window trim(rubberized aluminum) back to life!

ALL Einzett products are on sale, cause they won't be carrying them anymore.

EDIT: most of the 1Z products are already gone!
frown.gif
frown.gif

[ January 29, 2005, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: 97tbird ]

I bought a ton of stuff from Detailers Paradise as they too were closing out the product line. I LOVE their polishes; "Paint Polish" (Lack Politur) is my go-to polish for almost every kind of paint condition. I'm super impressed with their glass cleaner, Windscreen Clear. Their Cockpit Premium interior cleaner is the best product of its kind I've ever used. The spray wax is pretty good for what it is (I'm not much of a quickie wax user). I have several other products that I haven't used yet.

I've heard mixed reviews of Glanz Wax but some people love it. They make some special products for winter use that will appeal to those living up north.

Overall its an interesting and unique product line. Everything I've used has been of very high quality and certainly performed as advertised. Here's a PDF of their products:

http://www.einszett.de/website/katalog_en.pdf

man! I wanted to get some Lackpolitur, too, but it was gone in less than 24 hrs!!!. That's the green can, right?
I'll try detailer's paradise.
I got my "Tiefenpfleger" today.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back