Effective Deodorant Hunt.

The scented stuff hunters use when after deer and other big game is 100% guaranteed to eliminate any human body odor.
Raccoon urine, available at Walmart:

E308E002-FEB3-4CB0-A29C-8DED8A177F18.jpeg

I believe the BO is mostly having to do with what you eat. Unless you are showing some signs of other health conditions? I know that I am perfectly healthy as I recently had my complete blood and physical examination. I am even a Vegan but by the end of the day I am ready for a shower.
I do know that stress (like responding on a few threads) can cause a stronger and sooner BO with me.
I do not use anti perspirant for the obvious reason.... the ingredients. And I suppose when I do use something it is TOMS all natural. But even that is really rare.

IMHO the slinkiest people are hippy chicks with nasty armpit hair... :poop:

It's a matter of the type of sweat you produce, endocrine vs apocrine, and the bacteria that feasts on it and the bacterias' breeding conditions. There are lots of factors that affect BO, including diet, general health, skin health, hygiene, the type of clothes you wear.

When I spend a day out in a t-shirt, even during hot weather, I don't need deodorant between morning and evening showers. As long as I don't marinate in sweat constantly I'm good. Other than that I only use a deodorant. I don't like the idea of impairing my body's thermoregulation with an anti-perspirant.

My brand of choice? I'm on a horse.:p

This may sound crazy, but for me I sweat big time but no smell. I just spray magnesium oil under my arms after I shower. It is a win, win in that I get the benefit of it being absorbed for good health and no smell.

1629405682152.jpg

I use Old Spice deodarant. I get the 5 pack from Sam's club

FWIW, I stay away from anti-perspirants due to the aluminum and cancer risk. I am sure there are several other things that will get me but my wife is on this one...

Just my $0.02

This may sound crazy, but for me I sweat big time but no smell. I just spray magnesium oil under my arms after I shower. It is a win, win in that I get the benefit of it being absorbed for good health and no smell.

View attachment 67635
You have not damaged your skin flora so I'm not surprised. At one time they used Triclosan, an antimicrobial, in many antiperspirants. That was a really bad idea.

Many years ago I noticed that what you'd call primitive peoples have much less BO compared to sweaty tourists. The ancient Greek, if they could not bathe, they would slather themselves, or maybe each other? with olive oil. Then they'd use scrapers to remove the oil along with the filth. Maybe they applied a little rosemary to the hot spots. Don't get me started on 30-second showers in basic training.

No deodorant ever worked for me for more than couple weeks, except for Amway one. Keeps working great for years. I don't care what people say about the company and it's principles, but I sure as heck do care about performance. And nothing over-the-counter even comes close in performance. I've tried everything, mean it.

My old neighbor gave me a box of Amway powder laundry detergent years ago. That stuff was great. I met the man that is responsible to clean the uniforms of an MLB team and I asked him what products he used and Amway powder was one of them. So, I do believe that Amway makes some good products. Someone told me that products made by Amway are the really good ones but the ones sold through Amway are only so-so.

You're gonna laugh but after trying many deodorants I use original Secret. Yes, the pretty light blue package for woman. It is the best deodorant I've ever used and the only one that will keep me from smelling sweaty at the end of the day.

You're gonna laugh but after trying many deodorants I use original Secret. Yes, the pretty light blue package for woman. It is the best deodorant I've ever used and the only one that will keep me from smelling sweaty at the end of the day.
Hmmm.... my wife also suggested after reading along this funny thread that some of the guys should SHAVE their ARM PITS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back