eBay experts / got ripped off

Another thought….I’ve heard that as a buyer, one can only have positive reviews. My personal profile is 100% positive, 132 reviews, only sold 2x, and only 1/2 of those gave me feedback, so 131 were purchases.

Just me….when a seller gives me positive feedback, I feel it is right to give them the same. I understand it helps them. Why not?

No different than one night we took my son to urgent care. Being up in King of Prussia where the big mall is, we stopped by a new restaurant and it was their grand opening. The waiter said would you like a free app ($9.95), I can do that if you post a review on Google or Yelp (the implication was positive). So I did. I thought this is a good technique and to my surprise they were already up to 30 reviews all positive…

Btw that other tire place with 200k+ positive sent me an email when I posted a positive review, thank you it helps me with my business….dang that was the CrossClimate 2 for $87 and 9/32”….it was my bad I didn’t think about it being directional (to be used as a full sized spare). Would love to get 1 more at that price…I also gave a positive review omitting the details to the seller who refunded me on the gouged tire…

Back