Easter plans

I will be heading out to the brothers house tomorrow morning and to see mom and stepdad since they live maybe 15 minutes from brother. Having a fire in fireplace every night, few Guinness’ too. Will be having a ham dinner Sunday and smoked pork loin Saturday.

brother lives in Boiling Springs right near Carlisle PA. Stay safe folks and what are your Easter weekend plans? 🇺🇸🇨🇦😊

Sunday is the last day for Passover. My parents, siblings and their family are coming over. I live on acreage and we will target shoot if the weather is decent. My ammo supply for Sunday:

IMG_0447.jpeg

Likely not much… doing Easter eggs tomorrow with the kids, might go to a small cookout Saturday, otherwise I’ll be enjoying my new TV+bias light.
59B721B6-7A77-4A88-88BB-53927E3135A2.jpeg

Reactions: JC1
Going to grandmas. All the family is going to be there. Except one of my aunts and her family can’t come because they have to be in quarantine for her surgery which sucks but oh well.

Our families get together at my in-laws who live beach front home in MA. After Easter egg hunt my brother in-law dresses in a somewhat creepy bunny suit after taking few shots of liquor and hands out baskets to the kids in family which is quite large. My wife has 4 sisters with 2-4 kids each so a large gathering thankfully outdoors with social distancing.

Smoking ribs on Sunday. Kids will do the Easter egg hunt. I didn’t grow up religious and didn’t/don’t associate Easter with religion, just with jelly beans and eggs.

Sunday morning Mass, big family dinner at my cousins house, Easter egg hunt, then an egg pocking contest.
For those of you that don't know what egg pocking is, read the link below. BTW, Cottonport is about 3.5 miles from my house, in Avoyelles Parish, where l'm from.

Last edited:
Back