Early review on 2015 Chrysler T&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for the review, I keep going back and forth
I've been eyeing the grand caravan/ town and country's for a while. Around here the GM in an SE plus trim runs around 21-24 and I've seen at least one SXT plus for 26k. The chryslers are getting hard to find being replaced by the Pacificas, but I've seen a few T&Cs as low as 28k (for a touring) and up.
I love the pricing but my wife is a Toyota snob and would only settle for a honda.
Base Sienna money = Town and Country pricing but.....
I currently own a caravan worth about $800-$900 that needs $2000 in A/C repairs. If that were a 2002 sienna I'd feel better about sinking $2000 repair into a $5000 van and feel better that the trans won't catastrophicly fail a month later.

Originally Posted By: michaelluscher
Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
I always avoid V6's because of the mpg's
But this is doing the same or better than my CUV's with a 2L 4
I think that's great!

I swear, after years of owning 4 cylinders (aside from the BMW garage queen) I'm never going to own another after this Focus. V6 or nothing from here on out!

So a Focus ST or RS wouldn't be sufficient?

It would, but for my commute and heavy traffic I've resorted to only auto transmissions.
Last I checked, those only come in stick
smirk.gif

If I needed to own one, I'd probably go with a Mopar van. I try to get them the one or two times a year we need to rent a van.

Good review!

I didn't clarify in the OP but if anyone missed my signature, the T&C now has over 45k miles on it. It was "new to us."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back