Dumbest Engine Oil YouTube videos you’ve seen

There are so many.

Lol 😂 my dad makes me watch all his videos with him sometimes some of the things he says man.... and the sad part is my dad takes advice from him on everything and then when I say something different he goes into a rant about how Scotty Kilmer says it so it’s got to be right.

There are so many.

Scotty Compression fittings on brake lines Kilmer with his 50 years of experience but still only uses jack stands. Always a
Lol 😂 my dad makes me watch all his videos with him sometimes some of the things he says man.... and the sad part is my dad takes advice from him on everything and then when I say something different he goes into a rant about how Scotty Kilmer says it so it’s got to be right.
At least he creates good fodder for YTP vids

Royal Purple and their one arm bandits. The shame is their oil used to actually be pretty good until Calumet took over.

They have Royal Purple, 5W-30 API SN Plus at Walmart for like $35.88 now in a 4 or 5 gallon jug.

It is the only motor oil I KNOW I should never buy.

The Supertech 5W-30, conventional OR Full Synthetic, is probably better oil.

That power of marketing is something else.

They have Royal Purple, 5W-30 API SN Plus at Walmart for like $35.88 now in a 4 or 5 gallon jug.

It is the only motor oil I KNOW I should never buy.

The Supertech 5W-30, conventional OR Full Synthetic, is probably better oil.

That power of marketing is something else.

Eh... The API rated RP is basically the same thing as Valvoline/NAPA. The add pack is the same, and considering the similar HTHS, CCS, and NOACK, the base oils are probably the same too.

Back