DT 2000 and UCL mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I mixed and added to my '05 Ford PSD fuel, Diesel Treat 2000 and Lucas Upper Cylinder Lub together before I filled it up. I use Diesel Treat 2000 on most fill ups however, two interesting items I noticed after adding the mix together:

1. It cost me $99.78 to fill up my truck!!!
B-2 Diesel fuel was $2.98/gal. That was the all time price record for this truck. lol
offtopic.gif

2. Soon after driving it during yesterday’s 140 mile trip, a few things became noticeable.
cool.gif

Before I list the items that I noticed, has anyone else used DT and UCL together in their diesel? If so, what.

$99.78 to fill up a truck!
shocked.gif

Have you gotten any gains with the Lucas ??

I have gotten 1.5 to 2 miles per gallon better mileage with Lucas UCL

I don't have a diesel, but my '92 Nissan 240sx (2.4l DOHC 4-banger) really does love this stuff.

I was barely getting above 20MPG, even after adding a few other adds(techron,regane,mmo). I added the UCL a tankful ago, and by the end my mileage calculated to over 24mpg! Anecdotal I know, but I was amazed and am going to buy a couple more quarts today @ 2 for $12.

Lucas UCL has worked better than Techron, regane, berryman injector cleaner and MMO so far. And not by a little bit either!

Lucas UCL is good juice.

Congratulations.

I hope that this is real for your sake. It seem that this may have been a really short test though.

I'm thinking that 33.48 gallons of fuel beat against a 140 mile trip is sort of a minor measurement period unless I'm missing something.

Obviously 33.48 divided into 140 miles gets 4.18 MPG, so you must have another means of measuring this or you haven't told us all that you experianced.

You definately have my curiosity up. I hope that you'll let us in on more details. John

I posted the question on the first tank with the mix. I held off posting the change until I had a few miles on fuel blend.

I now have over 1K miles on the truck using this blend. At this point, the MPG increase still holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back