Dry January

Never was into the party scene, not a social drinker. Few drinks in the evening to turn it off--sometimes, to turn it on. Turn off the stress, remove the mental block, then dig into whatever it was I wanted to work on (usually something for work). Great way to extend the day.

Otherwise I wind up reading for an hour or two in the evening, too tired to think. Or worse, mulling over that which can't be changed.

Every evening?

You might benefit from this my BITOG friend. :)

Did ok for the week. Right now, am waiting this week's idocars video, and have to say, wanting to kick back with the usual. More out of habit. But to do so I'd have to make a trip to the store, and it's really not worth that.

Did stock up on like 5 gallons of seltzer. Not quite the same, but sometimes it's just replacing one habit with another.
It's worth it giving your body a break. Some may feel better and sleep better and conclude why do I want to go back to drinking.

Many have said "I am sick and tired of being sick and tired".

Drinking is overrated. There is still a whole life to be enjoyed even if you go to a party and have a ginger ale.
What is considered “drinking”?

I have managed to “drink” 1 as typical since college . It was so annoying drinking my one great tapped beer at lunch and someone complaining because they were working on drinking.

What is considered “drinking”?

I have managed to “drink” 1 as typical since college . It was so annoying drinking my one great tapped beer at lunch and someone complaining because they were working on drinking.
There is drinking and there is a drinking problem. Of course having anything to drink is a drinking. A drinking problem is when drinking starts to interfer with your health, family, job or finances.

There is drinking and there is a drinking problem. Of course having anything to drink is a drinking. A drinking problem is when drinking starts to interfer with your health, family, job or finances.
In all seriousness I never understood what Dry January proved if you really had issues it wouldn’t matter what month it is. Big deal you stopped having a drink in January what than it’s fall down drunk February. I’ll say it again you want to see benefits cut refined and added sugar out of your life forever I promise you will see massive benefits in most peoples lives.

Highly recommend to my fellow been enthusiast
20230108_150239.jpg

Back