Don't like your daughters friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you drop them off at school, and don't bother to look into what there being taught.

Exactly. Today's public schools are nothing but a runaway train of progressivism. And now we're starting to see the results of that. And it's anything but good.

We used to have organizations like the PTA, where teachers shared the curriculum being taught with the parents. And they valued their opinion on the matter. Now they want the police to remove them from school board meetings.

Tats are just nasty.

Gross putting a foreign contamination under the skin. Get a tat. I don't care. But don't lecture me on organic veganism , bottled air and cosmic ray blocking roofs.

To each their own.

I‘ve always wonder what chemicals are in the dyes used for tattoos.

I have none but if other folks want them, go ahead a get some.

Exactly. Today's public schools are nothing but a runaway train of progressivism. And now we're starting to see the results of that. And it's anything but good.

We used to have organizations like the PTA, where teachers shared the curriculum being taught with the parents. And they valued their opinion on the matter. Now they want the police to remove them from school board meetings.
Yeah, like they're teaching them to eat unborn children at school.

Come one, get your head out of the clouds. You obviously haven't been to school in a while.

Yeah, like they're teaching them to eat unborn children at school.

Come one, get your head out of the clouds. You obviously haven't been to school in a while.
Unfortunately, I have seen what's going on in public school elementary classrooms recently via Zoom online classes. Frankly, what I heard coming from the teacher was appalling.

At least todays high school girls don't get pregnant at the rate they use to decades ago.
The now geriatric generation sure was busy back in their youth.

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 9.00.13 PM.jpg

Unfortunately, I have seen what's going on in public school elementary classrooms recently via Zoom online classes. Frankly, what I heard coming from the teacher was appalling.
like what? At least at my school, we don’t have anything crazy like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back