Do Milwaukee tools ever go on sale?

Looks like it was a price mistake. Comments on slickdeals saying they have their orders cancelled. Great link on a deal in any case, thanks for posting!
Try Home Depot. Here is the Canadian version. Tool only.

58A51D55-857F-44A7-8C12-E74D6A274229.png

Last edited:
Here's a deal on the Milwaukee 2767 1/2 inch impact gun. 1400 foot pounds of torque in reverse with the 5 amp hour battery, charger and bag for $269. Got mine for $211 with just a 4 amp hour battery and no charger so I guess it's not too bad.

As to the question Milwaukee tools going on sale all I can say is that at my local Home Depot in CA I have seen more Milwaukee stuff being pushed than anything else, although Makita isn't far behind them. Personally I have noticed over the last year that Milwaukee seems to be making an effort to grab more of the cordless market. I frequently see their red-shirted sales reps at the local Depot.

I guess I am a trinary cordless guy now. I have a ton of DeWalt "20V" (which is on the large side but has served me very well). A scattering of ancient Makita 9.6V, and a few 12V Milwaukee cordless tools, I needed some smaller stuff so I jumped on this 12V set:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Combo-Kit-5-Tool-with-Two-1-5Ah-Batteries-Charger-Tool-Bag-2498-25/304708058

My crusty review from the other thread: There are a few small nits..............these really are..........I need to be careful here - these tools are not top of the line Milwaukee. They are and really feel like made in China and have a China (toy) feel and smell when first powered up. Don't get me wrong, I like the tools and I bought them for size and value. I always wanted the small sawzall (sweet) plus they supply 4 blades (I think all my DeWalt blades will fit, need to check) . The little flashlight is junk, the magnet won't even hold the mass of the flashlight, cheap feels. The driver is a bit sad as it just accepts 1/4" hex shanks - OK nothing super wrong with that, probably better than just 3/8" square drive because with the small drill and the separate driver, all set. I have a couple socket drives, good excuse to buy more. (ahahha!). It is interesting the cordless ratchet tool is a normal 3/8" square configuration and they even supply a 3/8" to 1/4" adapter. The drill is great (small). Plus two batteries perfect and charger (my second) is great. OH yeah the bag is nice and spacious, can just add my M12 right angle grinder.............and have a sweet compact 12V kit.

Indeed as just posted HD is having a killer sale on a decent range of tools and kits.

Back