Do Milwaukee tools ever go on sale?

Home Depot on Canada has some on promotion, but not that good. I find up here I get get a better deal from someone selling them online. What specific tool are you looking for?

Yesterday's paper HD ad. $149 for a drill/driver and impact set with 2 batts and charger. Oscill. tool for $99. Then a full page of Milwaukee tools.

Just for the record, everyone loves them. I am in no way at all impressed with their CS if you ever have an issue. In fact, you must likely are screwed.

There's a few deals mentioned on slickdeals.net. The best one is where it's a buy one get one free. So you buy one item to have it shipped to you and the other one you pick up in store. I think that was the battery kit and a free tool. They end up splitting the price between the battery kit and the tool and it's a way to get a tool cheap. You can go to slickdeals and set up an alert so you get an email if there's any deals involving Milwaukee M12.

Yesterday's paper HD ad. $149 for a drill/driver and impact set with 2 batts and charger. Oscill. tool for $99. Then a full page of Milwaukee tools.

Just for the record, everyone loves them. I am in no way at all impressed with their CS if you ever have an issue. In fact, you must likely are screwed.

This is so true! They basically tell you to go scratch your backside with a broken bottle. Makita and Hilti on the other hand are just the opposite they go over the top to get you sorted. Hilti will come and pick your tool up and leave one for you to use then bring yours back when repaired or replaced with another new one, CS is everything with Hilti, yes it comes at a price like any other top shelf tool.

The best deal is to buy them "tool only" after buying one with a charger and battery. I am proceeding slowly with aftermarket batteries for my collection of M18 tools.

I see battery deals occasionally From all of them, at HD.

I bought my stubby combo on price off of eBay from a legit seller.

This is so true! They basically tell you to go scratch your backside with a broken bottle. Makita and Hilti on the other hand are just the opposite they go over the top to get you sorted. Hilti will come and pick your tool up and leave one for you to use then bring yours back when repaired or replaced with another new one, CS is everything with Hilti, yes it comes at a price like any other top shelf tool.

Had a M12 battery go bad on me, Drove to Dallas to their service center & they exchanged the battery on the spot. It's harder for them to blow you off in person. Which they DID do over the phone!

So.....I agree.....Their CS is crap as I had to waste my time driving to a brick & mortar 2 towns over. But.....I love their extended reach ratchets & nobody besides Snap-on makes a competitive tool.

Look for deals if you have time on hands, I did and got a good deal on a stubby with 2 batts - 2Ah and a 4Ah and a charger.
Then came across a deal on M12 hammer drill with 2Ah batt and a charger that was cheaper than bare drill. Just keep looking around and wait if you can.

Oh yes they do

Keep an eye on the Milwaukee tool subreddit, we got an eye for every sale and deal out there

That's why I've jumped into the M12 (and soon M18) families, good deals bring other tools and batteries along for the ride

Now you've got batteries and tools and chargers, now they got that new bare tool on sale

It's a rabbit hole for sure, luckily I get busy before I run out of money

I haven't bought anything that I hadn't found an indispensable use for within a week of purchase

Even the Impact Driver that I felt I would never use is my new best friend

Don't buy the new M12 radio though, it sucks, I took mine back

Having a local Home Depot helps...

Last edited:
Why there's a deal on a Milwaukee M18 Sawzall now with an 8 amp hour battery for $108. Probably a price mistake. We'll see how long it lasts and if anyone gets one.

Last edited:
Had a M12 battery go bad on me, Drove to Dallas to their service center & they exchanged the battery on the spot. It's harder for them to blow you off in person. Which they DID do over the phone!

So.....I agree.....Their CS is crap as I had to waste my time driving to a brick & mortar 2 towns over. But.....I love their extended reach ratchets & nobody besides Snap-on makes a competitive tool.

Yes I know what you mean, I had a pipe cutter from them. Its a good tool and works like a champ but 3 batteries in already. What happens is I don't use the tools for a while (house plumbing) and when I do need it the battery is dead and wont recharge.

I really thought for a while my Milwaukee impact was invincible with 1400 lbs of "nut busting torque". Nope. Could not get the strut bolts off a 2006 Altima. Could not get a control arm bolt off a 2003 Maxima. Had to resort to breaker bars. I'm using it a lot more now and the battery life is amazing

Back