Detroit Mayor in Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Coleman when you need him ??
LOL.gif

OMG...Coleman Young coming back from the ethereal plain to run D-town! Kwame is such an idiot...I remember watching his wife's SUV roll in to town with city purchased 20's and spinners! He acted more like an R&B superstar than an elected official...he's the kind of guy that will get out of prison and run for re-election because his street cred is high. I feel sorry for the next guy/gal that decides they want to try and clean up the D.

Detroit need's to put this whole issue to bed already and get rid of this clown. Detroit has enough problems without this idiot running around lying to the public and making a complete fool of himself.

The City Council isn't much better. It is run by personalities and celebrities rather than capable people. One councilwoman is Martha Reeves. Another councilwomen wore a tiara at one of the meetings because it was her birthday. It's more of a sideshow than city management.

One good thing I can say about the Council is that they want Kwame out.

Originally Posted By: mechtech2
That's does it!
I'm not moving to Detroit!

What about D.C.? There's lots of history there ..or so I'm told. How 'bout the City of Brotherly Love? There you can really get a feel for the Street.

Detroit = Orleans Parish writ large, and with snow. (We call our counties "parishes" here.)

Crime and mystery writer Loren Estleman writes about his classic Chandleresque private eye named Amos Walker, who works the mean streets of Detroit. The way Estleman makes the place sound, I'm surprised the Detroit Chamber of Commerce and the City Council haven't met in secret and arranged to put a contract on his head.

I guess he continues to live in Michigan because it gives him lots of material.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
The voters should be blamed for voting this idiot into office.

True. That goes for all of us for voting idiots into office that flush America down the [censored]. Time for the pitchforks.

Kwame 'Captain Stabbin' Kilpatrick was also indicted on two felonies right after he was to be released. This guy's a real winner.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Marion Berry?

Exactly..he'll be Mayor fof Life. He's a hero.

"We WON!"

Those that are still looking in the mail for their OJ prize ....are still looking for their Marion Berry prize too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back