December Donations

Be glad to.....I have been posting a lot to this site and appreciate everyone's knowledge, humor, and POV. Can someone post directions how to donate?

Be glad to.....I have been posting a lot to this site and appreciate everyone's knowledge, humor, and POV. Can someone post directions how to donate?
Click the "Forums" link from the left
Top screen and scroll to the bottom for the donation button.

Screenshot_20211125-114705(1).jpg

I noticed there is no PayPal symbol shown by the Donate button as a way to donate. People don't know that PayPal is an option until you click the donate button. Could make a difference if people saw PayPal is an option.

I noticed there is no PayPal symbol shown by the Donate button as a way to donate. People don't know that PayPal is an option until you click the donate button. Could make a difference if people saw PayPal is an option.
Yes plus if you are on a tight budget you can donate monthly instead of a lump sum using PayPal... Like $2 auto pay a month so $24...

Just saying...

When I click on the Donate button, I am taken straight to a Paypal page. Is there a NON-paypal way of donating? I dunno, I've only used Paypal but is this the correct process? What if you simply wanted to put a donation on one of those CCs pictured?

When I click on the Donate button, I am taken straight to a Paypal page. Is there a NON-paypal way of donating? I dunno, I've only used Paypal but is this the correct process? What if you simply wanted to put a donation on one of those CCs pictured?
You can.
When you see PayPal, you can use the CC option next option down.
Debit or CC and I suspect you can donate from your checking account to.

donate.jpg

Took me a couple tries on the iPad because it shows up off to the side - when I read go to bottom
My first attempt to modify an avatar is another story
(keeping my day job) 😷
Yes, it does differ on different platforms.
On a cell you can click the desktop view etc.

Next order of business.
I think we should have a "sponsor a donator drive"

For those members that are too busy buying high priced tools and eating expensive Chinese food.
Or just as a gift.
Just PayPal in an amount and PM-DM @wwillson who it is for. All we need is the minimum amount for this service
like $10 USD on up??????????

How about it?

Back