Death of a Jeep 4.0L Vid Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around here, single moms have it made.
They get free rent(section 8), free health insurance(masshealth or ritecare), free food(foodstamps), free money(transitional assistance or welfare), utility assistance(like discounted heat electricity phone), free gasoline(yep state will assist you on your job search by filling your car up), free daycare(so that they can search for work or not bother raising the kids that they produce), free schooling(not that they'd want to better themselves)........

Free cellphones, free clothes, free cars, free computers, and free internet are all pending on the lawmakers desk.

Its a FREE country. If someone wants to blow up their engine, go for it!

And, concerning that oil/antifreeze soaked offroad trail, we'll plow it over for a strip mall or housing development in a few years anyway.

If you're poor, stick with public transportation or WORK yourself out of poverty.

There was a Corvette that had an interesting license plate. I haven't seen it in awhile but the vanity plate was "GETAJOB".

Please post more destructive video links!

Hey Thermo,

You gonna say that to a widow who husband died for this country in Iraq? What - life never serves a surprise?

This is not a matter of hand out. It is a human and christian thing to do - help others, and not judge them and "fire" at them with clishe statements.

The $250,000 SGLI should cover the cost on a nice car.

A widowed mother is much different than a single/unmarried mother. Around here there are many of the single/unmarried type with packs of kids running around.

Yes please post more blow'em up links!!
smile.gif

I stopped reading after Christian
rolleyes.gif

Why is it the Christian perspective to give & give and not care who gets the bill in the end?

Not to mention your now going political which is a no-no. They are also 2 completely different things. Way to read there.

Any military personal made that choice that he one day would not return home from battle. I praise and mourn his death but he knew the risk and so did his wife. The support system is in place for those who need it, not for those who just want a free ride.

UnDummy:

I like that plate!

Thermo,
they don't get to choose their battles, and whether or not they are defending their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back