David Hasselhoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't crawl out of a ghetto, so I'm not too familiar with trashy street slang.

I don't defend Hasselhoff. I just don't care one way or the other about him. What I do wonder is where the trash talking comes from, but I guess that question has been implicitly answered by now, homie.
wink.gif

Just wanted to restore this thread to its former glory... [Image removed.]

ps.. oh.....the humanity.

Edit: Sorry. That one's a little over the top.
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

PS: I still want to know why he's a douche bag. Has he ripped off or treated anybody in a very unfair manner? Has he been running around calling people douche bags without good reason? If so, it would surely make him a douche bag. Is there some terrible scandal about that I haven't heard? What despicable thing has he done, besides having enjoyed some sort of success despite having only little or maybe even no talent?

confused.gif

How about this:

David "Douche Bag" Hasselhoff drunk off his gourd.

BTW, I was a big Knight Rider fan back in the day. Like Buster, I was probably about 10 yrs. old when that show was on the air. I thought KITT was the coolest car ever! Ever since then, I've been unimpressed with what I've seen of him.

mori is just defending him bc he is probably of German decent.
tongue.gif

Quote:

Hasselhoff said he doesn't mind that Americans make fun of his popularity in Germany and says he feels it is his second homeland.

He said: "Many Americans joke about my popularity in Germany. But they have no idea how beautiful Europe is and how rich it is in culture and fun and warmth and children. In Germany children have brought me thousands of flowers."

laugh.gif

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_860540.html

News Flash, we are not making fun of your success in Germany. We are making fun of how lame your videos are. Probably the gayest videos of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back