David Hasselhoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my wife in to show her this good video I found. She came in,it p***ed her off and she stomped off.

Is she a Hasslehoff fan
confused.gif
Will she forgive you, Java??

You can tell the difference in what was considered a hunk back then. No contemporary star would have exposed abs without a six pack there. If you see the same sorta thing for Gil Girard ..same deal. Hairy guys with some bulk to them were in during the 70's and a little into the 80's. Women were more buxom (Linda Carter) and not the skinny twigs that are more popular now. If you have ever seen Heavy Metal ..all the women had a lot more meat on them compared to Heavy Metal 2000.

[ September 17, 2006, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Gary Allan ]

Quote:

David hasselhoff in david hasselhoff's crotch...it makes a kind of perverse sense at that.

I laughed so hard when I read this I almost passed out!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought this WAS the thread that killed the old board software. THAT video is still there. It is seared into my temporal lobes and deeper...I wonder if guys in prison have nightmares like that??
banana.gif

Quote:

Pablo...you want "so sad it's hilarious"?

I'll do you one better....this one gives me the creeps!

Try this on for size....(you'll need a toothbrush for right after you throw up)

I'm surprised someone from PETA didn't firebomb Hasselhoff's house when this photo came out in print.
david-hasselhoff-dogs.jpg

I unknowingly "Hoff'd" you guys before. My apologies for any loss of life.

To "Hoff" is defined as follows:

"1. Hoff

Verb, pertaining to David Hasselhoff.

To be Hoffed – to be sent homoerotic images of David Hasselhoff in questionable outfits/poses with various props/animals. Considered an extreme insult, the most common form of Hoffing is done through electronic mail although various new and inventive methods have recently been discovered. The first ever hoffing is said to have taken place in 1997 in the town of Heidelberg in Germany where David Hasselhoff is an extremely popular singer. According to urban legend, a young male high school student sent the David Hasselhoff calendar (if you have never seen this consider yourself lucky) to a girl he had a crush on in an attempt to woo her. The attempt backfired when the horrified girl choked on a chicken sandwich which she was eating whilst opening the calendar. The act of Hoffing has since spread from smalltown Germany to the mainstream claiming thousands of victims. Although not usually resulting in loss of life, a Hoffing can lead to severe psychological trauma, temporary loss of motor function and 9 times out of 10 it will affect the Hoffee’s up-chuck mechanism.

eg.

Oh, sweet mother of _____, ______CK!!!!! I’ve been Hoffed again! I’ll never open my email again.

That guy is such a __________ loser! I’m gonna send him a Hoffing he will never forget! "

For complete details, see the below link. Again, my apologies.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoff

Not this thead again!

Now I need to take my monitor to the dry cleaner again... it's the only way to get the Hoff out.

Quote:

What type of music do they listen to over there?

The same stuff as here. Except I think their radio stations engage in a level of repitition not heard here since the early 90s. I heard Madonna's "Hung Up" about 5 zillion times when I was in Germany. That song is at least a year old, too. At least when US top 40 stations overplayed a song, it was less than a few months old
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back