David Hasselhoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
He performed that song live during an episode of "America's Got Talent". He was a judge. It was hilarious. Everyone was pretty much laughing/smurking. Is he for real? I hear he's huge in Europe? What type of music do they listen to over there? My wife and I couldn't classify his music into any category: Rock, Pop, Country, Easy Listening (far from it), etc..

He may not be big there now, but he certainly was in the late 80's.
tongue.gif

By the way, that picture with him and the puppies is HILARIOUS!
lol.gif

quote:

I never said he wasn't popular once. However, he's been a has-been there for over decade. And yet people are clueless and simply go by hearsay. Let me quote a typical example from this thread. Note the present tense:

quote:

I hear he's huge in Europe? What type of music do they listen to over there?

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:

quote:

I never said he wasn't popular once. However, he's been a has-been there for over decade. And yet people are clueless and simply go by hearsay. Let me quote a typical example from this thread. Note the present tense:

quote:

I hear he's huge in Europe? What type of music do they listen to over there?

Regis Philbin told me this. You have to beleive him!
wink.gif

Geez Buster, you've really done it this time !!
I clicked on your stupid link and that juvenile, poorly shot, shallow excuse for a music video started to play .... AND I CAN"T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD !!!
pat.gif

There is absolutely NO REDEEMING VALUES in that ill-conceived piece of drivel and it's stuck in my head like velcro ...
banghead.gif

O.K. Buster, is there an antidote for this malady ?? You are like the pusher man, the first one's free and now I keep singing and singing "Jump in my car, I want to take you home". Mama Bear is looking at me sideways.

I need HHHheellllpppp !!

P.B.
(maybe a Paris Hilton video will cure "The Hoff")

Just think about the dog Hasselhoff has on his lap in the picture and your mind will take a huge memory dump, but be careful, it might not reboot.

Dan

haaaaaa. It's horrible!!! It's worse than that 80's song "Cars..In Cars...Here in my car"...whatever the title was.

lol.gif
lol.gif
When I saw this thread I remembered that someone used this GIF in their sig on another board. I searched for over 15minutes through the archives to find it ...just for all of you to enjoy.

I couldn't resist.
lol.gif
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back