Danika loses ride, finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen all of the Decker girls race in person.

Imo, all 3 of them at this point have better temperment than DP. But the talent level isnt any better. None of them has done anything substantial. And believe me when I say they always rolled into the pits with top level equipment.

I expect she will crash less than DP, (first race she crashed) and win about the same as Danica did. She might have better odds to win because of less DNF's though.

Last edited:
I listened the other day to some of DP radio interactions with the crew chief and others and I was pretty surprised at the general lack of knowledge she had on basic racing rules and procedure. The people on the other end of the radio seemed to have copious amounts of patience with her trying to explain how she should proceed etc, but it never seemed to click for her. She might have talent to race a car fast around a track, but her professionalism and ability to race others seemed quite limited.

I have never heard a racer interact on the radio with their support team previously so I am completely unbiased. DP was lacking in knowledge of stuff I picked up from the Pixar movie "Cars" so we are talking the very basics here, stuff like....you can't cut off the pace car.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Srt20
Ive seen all of the Decker girls race in person. Imo, all 3 of them at this point have better temperment than DP. But the talent level isnt any better. None of them has done anything substantial. And believe me when I say they always rolled into the pits with top level equipment.

Agree 100%. I've watched Natalie Decker race, and give several interviews. While she is quite young, and still a bit immature, she is very respectful, and reflects a much better personal demeanor on her worst day, than Patrick ever did on her best. But as you said, her talent is no better with top shelf equipment. She'll be a Danica redux, but with a better personality. And sweetness in front of a camera or microphone isn't going to win races.

Eddie, say it ain’t so!

In classic DP fashion, she completely destroys the team’s PR potential by leaking the news that ECR will be giving her a ride so that the attention is all on her. Welcome to the DP world, Eddie! This is only the first taste of her running you over. Shame on you for putting sponsorship money ahead of your team’s chemistry. You’ve just doomed your entire team to a sub-par May.

Below is an article in today’s Indianapolis Star. You can see what Rubes Mark Miles and the local media are. To put her appearance above Alonzo’s is just an absurd comparison and betrays their lack of knowledge and understanding what racing is all about. Maybe we can get Pamela Anderson to be the Grand Marshall and sell even more tickets.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/mo...ania/341265002/

Last edited:
I will be so glad when this self centered bimbo is gone for good. Everything attached to her is nauseating. She finished 14th out of 20 cars last night. But at least she didn't wreck, or take anyone else out. If she manages not to kill herself, or anyone else at Indy, her appearance could be called a "success".... Hopefully for the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back